or Connect

Posts by BaMo

No and I'm dealing with a helluva horrible one today.
We had a bunch of friends over last night for a game night. Now, I'm exhausted. I don't think that I got to bed until 1:00 a.m. I need to go pick up a lot of maternity clothes about 30 miles away that I got off craigslist. I still have a ton of boxes to put away, but I'm so tired of unpacking.
You are not alone! I'm a back sleeper and this last week it has been really hard for me to sleep on my back. So I've made a pillow mountain on my left and right side. Add that I keep having to pee at least 2-3 times a night and I'm a walking zombie. I just can't seem to get a good night's sleep anymore.
No advice, but sending good vibes your way.
Hey all! I need some advice. I'm currently on tricare prime and would have to give birth at the naval hospital. I found a midwife that will do a homebirth and she takes Tricare standard. However, she said that Tricare will only pay up to $1800 (which isn't half of her services). I thought that if I switched to Tricare standard, I only had to pay up too $1000. We are a new to the miliary and I'm having some issues navigating Tricare. Thanks for any insights and help.
Everyone is looking great!
Quick drive-by post since I haven't been around in forever! We finally made the move down to Florida. This whole moving process sucks! The house is still a crazy mess, we are all having all sorts of internet problems (which is why I haven't been around). Plus, I still have to find a midwife and I'm getting a little bit nervous about figuring all of that out. Hopefully I'll be back soon to check up on everybody.
LOL! Love the orange bathroom.
Welcome!
What a cool idea! I'm totally stealilng that and sending it too my friends.