or Connect

Posts by BaMo

Quote: Originally Posted by Chic_Mama Oh I am so glad you got to talk with him! Will he be there for the birth or any of the pregnancy? How did you get PG anway- was he home on leave or something? I got pregnant when I saw him for literally 14 hours at a port call during a training exercise. It's so cliche - port call girl gets knocked up! He will be coming back in mid-December, we move at the end of December and he will be here for the...
Thanks! I got to talk to him again last night and he had all of these questions about how I was doing. It was so nice to surprise him. Now, December needs to hurry up and get here so that I can actually be in the same state with him!
Welcome!
Welcome!
I got the BFP on Friday, but since my DH is in the military and is away right now and contact is spotty and sparse, there was no way that I could just pick up the phone and call him. I took another test on Saturday just to be sure. Once I got another BFP, I put together a package including a onesie and me holding up the pregnancy test along with a card. Well, he got it today and he was able to call me. : I can't even describe how awesome it was to be able to hear...
It was somewhat of a suprise to us. We were planning on TCC starting in January. I had stopped charting once he left in August (since I didn't think that I would see him again until December) and by chance I got to see him for about a day in October.
Welcome!
I'm so hooked on this show. I hope that the strick is over soon.
Oh - I guess I should add that I have seen him just twice since he has been gone and was lucky enough to get pregnant one of those times. I didn't want you all to think that I was claiming to have a holy conception.
Sizing is out of control. I hate how each brand has a different idea on what their size should be. It's very frustrating when it comes to trying on clothes.