or Connect

Posts by BaMo

Where's the dislike button?
Still here and not too happy about it. I'm now 40wk2d. Still can't believe that I'm still pregnant. I feel like I'm never going to have this baby. I also really don't want to give birth on Halloween either. I had my midwife appt yesterday. She did offer to strip my membranes next week before my sister leaves. But we both agreed that it will only work if the baby is waiting to come out. The one thing that does worry me is that at 42 weeks I'll be transferred from my hb...
Me ~ raising my hand! Pubic bone pain and 'roids over here, good times, good times. I can't wait to hold this baby in my arms. I had my midwife appt today, didn't do an internal (didn't see the point) but she thinks it will be soon. Of course we both have been saying that since week 38. Big to the rest of my still pregnant mamas.
Congrats! So glad that everyone is home now.
Hello due/guess date! Now, where's my baby? I don't think I've ever been so emotional/tired/inpatient/physically over it in my life. I just keep thinking that everyday without this baby is one less day that my sister and DH are here with me. I'm having a hard time staying positive.
Congrats mama!
Pea ~ Just saw your annocument. So happy for you. Last night was the third night I had major preterm labor signs and really thought it might be the night. No such luck. Trying not to be upset. I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow and am thinking that this baby is never going to come out. (If only DS hasn't been so early! ) DS, my sister and I are headed to the beach this morning so hopefully that will keep my mind of things. Then I'm going to do some baking this afternoon.
Congrats mama!
Good luck mama!
For second time mamas ~ I'm not scared about labor persay but I do have a healthy respect for what my body will have to do again. I do have this irrational fear that I'm going to 42 weeks and then I'll be transferred and have to do a csection. Crazy, huh!?! I'm having lower back aches, tummy issues but no contractions. DH thinks that it will happen to do. It would be nice, but I'm so tired of being let down thinking that I'm going to go into labor. So today I've run...