or Connect

Posts by ladydodson

okay im freaking out for you. seriously?! triplets? while bf'ing twins?! big sigh, mama.   (i'll take one off your hands/ half joking)   i saw the b ready today on a vid on britax's facebook page and it looks SO much easier than the city select...i sold my select (not sure i mentioned that) and haven't looked back. im currently pushing a mountain buggy urban double i picked up on craigslist, a baby jogger city mini double and im gonna buy a bugaboo bee for when...
just checking in to say that we've managed to survive and thrive the last six months since our little girls joined our family, earthside.   rowan and lennox have been a non stop, although sometimes chaotic joy to our family.   they are super cute and totally different in personalities!    rowan is very spirited and outgoing. easy to smile, also easy to scream her ever loving face off. we call her hot cheeto, after her red hair...that is now starting to look...
well message me privately and link me to some pics or what not...   the city select is a lot like the b ready...the coolest part is that they can be single strollers too....:) i havent tried the britax, but it was a consideration...i just really loved the color of the selects...   im curious to see if they roll on sand tho...the front wheels look kinda tiny...
hey smurfette...let me know when you sell your leebruss! :)
you can always get a ride board for your toddler since she will be a bit older once the twins are born...plus they're going to be born in wintertime so you might be ok for a few months w/o a stroller...   i have two toddler and almost 5mo twins.   im buying a mountain buggy urban triple this week for our younger toddler and the twins...i dont think it would be great from newborn, but its a pretty neat stroller. i have the city select double and the city mini...
i can hardly imagine being pregnant again right now...especially with twins...sooooooo tired. i like your idea of fun, sounds a lot like ours here. we do get two date nights a week and i feel very lucky...though we pay a LOT for them, they are hugely worth it.   where in southern california do you live? im in the LA area...would be neat if we were neighbors! our twin girls are around the same age. :)
i just had to lol at your housekeeper ONLY coming twice a week now...of course im envious...mine ONLY comes once a week. :)   and partying in vegas? did your babies come too? ive been wanting to get to vegas for awhile but cant seem to figure out a good way to swing it with all these babies/kids...haha. do tell me your secrets.   also, i see in your sig that you're pregnant w/ multiples AGAIN? wowowowowowowowwwwwwwwwwwww.
wanted to report she's doing ok! its not WC but her sibs' wicked cold...on the mend. thanks for your reply!
i think the only way i would ever feel ready for another pregnancy/baby(ies?) would be if we waited at least two years. i'd want to have the twins in their own beds with their two year molars before bringing a newb into our home...the chances are very slim that we'd ttc again, however...but hubs did fire off a 'i'd like another boy' comment last night...but then later when i asked him about it, he quickly said we are done!    until he gets his V, we're in the...
eh, it doesn't bother me so much (though its only been a short time)...i mean, i actually like the adult conversation...and its nice to be doted and marveled at for 'all my hard/omg impossible/hands full/busy work'...   and lately ive been getting more 'you're so blessed' comments and not as many 'holy crap you're insane' comments...though, sometimes i probably reply to their inquiries like i find myself crazy for the wild family i have and they feel like they have...