or Connect

Posts by ladydodson

i suppose i should add, also that she is coughing throughout the day, but only two episodes have reached the capacity in which i would question anything...the other ones are for about 10 seconds at best...and she's taking multiple breaths between...i guess my concern would be that this is the beginning of stage two and the cough gets progressively more intense? also her cough is quite 'junky/wet'...no phlegm comes up with the regular coughs...but my other children did...
oh thank you! yes, i am dosing each twin with SA in breastmilk as well as drinking lots of emergen-c and airborne myself...i haven't dosed any of us to bowel tolerance however...not sure when that will happen.   im truly truly hoping this is just a virus...i am just a wreck worrying. i love and hate the internet concurrently over all the information out there about WC...but it still just seems like such a toss up whether she has it or not!
question at the end of my novel.   hello,   backstory (all children are unvaxed):   about 4 weeks ago. son, 3.5, comes down w/ slight fever but is in good spirits, goes through usual cold sequence, ends in cough that sounds pretty 'junky' for about two weeks. then is gone, and has remained gone since.   daughter, 3mo, about a week later develops slight fever, congestion, a bit of coughing and general ill feeling. take her to (not our usual) pediatrician...
mine were complete breech, breech/transverse and they were both born complete breech (at home!).
we did it until it just got too ridiculous to even try...lol. i mean, we did it the last week i was pregnant, but by then it was no longer really fun...i mean, i had to have six billion pillows and i just felt like a gigantic behemoth...not very hot, is what im sayin.
i totally got it. i wonder if my girls will ever be creepy. they seem so different from one another already.
yah, i get that. i do. i mean, the fact they're gaining and have plenty of wet/poopy diapers says enough for me. i guess its just a metabolism thing, ya know? they're drinking the same milk at roughly the same times and for the same length.   my "smaller" one (i say that because while she was smaller at birth is now the chunky one...haha) is definitely the more developed one. she was lifting her head at birth...she's firey! her sister is far more laid back and pensive,...
yah, maybe i was confusing. baby a was lighter at birth, but now weighs a pound more...so they aren't gaining at the same rate is what i mean...but they're both nursing from the same mom so it isnt a milk issue...they both have good output...they're both gaining...just not at the same rate...
pretty sure he's in GA
i have a question...rowan (baby a) was born a full lb lighter than lennox (baby b) and then got jaundiced. lennox was a lot sleepier than ro from birth, and i was feeding ro a lot more due to the jaundice, so she gained quicker...then they started to even out and weigh the same...since lex seemed to be gaining slower, i made a point to feed her longer/more often than i was since she was sleeping a lot. they both have great diaper output...that said, rowan seems to weigh...