or Connect

Posts by ladydodson

our girls were born 2/14 and 2/15, two hours apart (10:05p and 12:20a), they were 37wks1 and 2 days they are our 4th and 5th children, our 3rd and 4th girls both girls :) di/di now they are only 5wks old, but im pleased to say they aren't as hard as i thought. it could be because ive had babies already and have just been in baby mode for four years straight...and i have a good bit of help...but im not as insane as i'd expected...though, there is certainly still time....
just wanted to update that my girls were born   rowan bee 2/14 lennox aileen 2/15   both born at home, both complete breech. rowan into water, lennox on the bedroom floor. :)
well since you dont know how your twins will sleep at first, its hard to predict night time needs...how long will you be in the hospital for each delivery scenario? do you need child care while you are recovering in hospital?   with me, i need more help w/ my older children than i do w/ the newbs...the longer i can stay in bed and sleep/nap/nurse, the better...so arrange for that kind of thing. your 10yo can help hold babies while you get a shower, etc...but it might...
2 hrs 15 minutes
both complete breech, born at home. baby a into water, b on my bedroom floor. baby a: 2/14/2011 10:05p 5lb2oz 18" baby b: 2/15/2011 12:20a 6lb3oz 19" baby a: rowan bee (rowan was a name i'd held on to during my pregnancy and said that if baby a was truly a red head like i'd pictured her...i'd call her rowan. it means 'little redhead' and is also the name of a tree in ireland. she's also coincidentally the smallest of the two. bee is a name for my sister melissa,...
  ive got two persistent breech twins at 36wks and ive just given up trying to turn them. now i havent done anything really all that aggressive/regular so  i guess im not THAT worried about it...but i would try the pool, ive heard good things. i have a post somewhere back a week or so about late term flippers...and there were some positive replies. i keep thinking if baby a is going to turn, she'll do it in or just before labor. my birth team is on board w/ a breech...
ugh i am feeling the same way! so hard to get excited when all i hear are the stories of how HARD its going to be to have twin newborns/babies/toddlers/teens, etc.   not to mention im often overwhelmed by my already family...though i hope a lot of it has to do with how pregnant i am right now.   SIGH. we'll make it, i hope.
welcome sarah! i cant imagine being surprised like that...we found out at 6wks...haha. though it was still a huge shock and continues to freak me out periodically and im already 35 wks.   im SO jealous of you ladies with flipping babies...i keep thinking mine will follow suit, but every scan they're still just in the same position...   my hb team is ok now with a breech twin A...but i have my own reservations to work through, i guess....she's just the smaller of...
i love this.   was a vertex?
bumping this post to say THANK YOU for posting it...loved the links within and am about to go immerse myself in positive breech/breech birth stories...xoxoxox.