or Connect

Posts by ladydodson

thank you for all of your replies. i started seeing a chiropractor today for adjustments/webster...and already i can feel where he aligned my hips on the right side...and adjusted my round ligament...and the babies are moving a LOT more than im used to. i have good feelings about it!   mauri, i am also a vbac mama...have had two hbac's and a c section (almost 15 years ago)...  
my girls are breech...if not breech/transverse and i'd love to hear stories about late flipping babies...just about 34wks and starting to feel like my home birth plans may be thwarted should baby a decide to stay in her butt first/slouchy transverse position.   also, any tips for being able to tell WHEN/IF they flip...how to tell the difference between a head and a butt...and what kicks or punches feel like, if different.   i'd swear i'd never been pregnant...
i wish i knew what to say besides you're doing what you need to right now and im sure everyone understands...i wish you were more comfortable, is there a time limit to your bedrest? like when its ok to get up since labor will be safe?
32wks here...feeling ok! lots more swelling than i would prefer (hate fat ankles!) and my carpal tunnel is annoying as all get out. the only other complaint is heartburn and fatness...but its almost over...and that makes me sad. i doubt we'll be adding to our family any more than this...so i am grateful for this pregnancy and how easy it really has been so far.   had a growth scan on tuesday and found that both girls are still breech. b is bigger than a,...
wow. congrats on your surprise twins! i cant imagine the...surprise!   not sure on advice since im still expecting our twins...as for the stroller, i am not certain there is a tandem jogging type stroller that will accommodate three...
  i dont know. when it comes to multiple pregnancy/birth, i think the opposite...from my experience MoM's are all too eager to share their hardships and plights with pregnancy/birth...ive heard WAY more scary accounts of birth and even parenthood of twins than i have positive ones...freaks me out, really.  
i have a history of loss, so was having betas drawn...so i had an inkling when mine seemed on the high end...the night before our dating ultrasound, i placed two hands on my stomach and said...see you guys tomorrow...   now whether or not i KNEW or just suspected...i cant say...but i ended up being right. and we found out at just over 6wks...haha.
congrats adorkable! i love their names...crazy about what happened...so you planned to homebirth and then decided to transfer? cant wait to hear what life is like w/ two newbs...xo.
hi again, ive seen you recently on another site im on...i think livejournal? i went back to find the post, but it was gone...either that or maybe an AP list or something...anyways...hi again!
congratulations! your signature is funny! was your pregnancy any different in the beginning? i found out we are having twins at my six week ultrasound...so i cant be sure, but im pretty convinced i could tell something was different from the get go.   as for work, ive already taken off my on-call job as midwife assistant...i just feel huge and cumbersome and not able to really dedicate to all-hours births with the kids i already have and how quickly i get tired. what...