or Connect

Posts by carliec76

My first would go 45-60 each feed. I thought that was normal...I didn't realize he was extreme until my second came along and was in and out in 10 minutes...lol Anyway he nursed for 26 months I weaned him because I couldn't handle tandem.The way I did it was with juice. He rarely ever had juice so it was a tasty treat. Whenever I would nurse DD I would offer him juice. It was no drama wean. At 10 months he nursed for less time since he was more interested in exploring his...
Anyone else have a babe that saves her poop for one big ginormous poop? This babe is the perfect EC baby, she hates to sit in her poop as it is, so I swear she saves it for one big 3 diaper load sized poop. I swear she loses half a lb everytime she poops...lol I like the sink idea.
I had sore nips with number one. I would have rather been in labor again then endure that pain. I found my nips were just dry. After each feeding I would slap on some olive oil..within three days I was in a world of relief. My first nursed for over 2 years. I never had the problem again but with each child I have anxiety in the first week worrying if it will happen. Baby wakes alot...do you swaddle? My kids would never sleep if I didn't strap their arms down. Ahole...
Well at 3 1/2 weeks Rosen has a cold. A relative that came to her 2 1/2 week Welcome to the World party brought her ill 2 1/2 year old with her who then got my daughter sick which then went to my sons and then me and finally baby. I have never had a child get sick this early in life. Other then having to sleep on my chest all night and over eating and getting a tummy ache she is taking it pretty well. The kids are all awesome with her and so far no jealousy issues. Life...
My best sleeper my third would go to bed at 5:30 pm. He would wake a couple times at night to nurse but sleep tell 10-11am. I am trying to do the same with this one and she does seems to crash out long around 5pm. to bad at 3 1/2 weeks she has a cold she caught from a sibling who caught it from a relative that brought their sick kid to see the baby...grrrr
just before my sons 6th bday he started it up and his sister followed...so annoying
My eldest was the easiest until 3 1/2. He has been the biggest pain in the A ever since. He just turned 6. Although things got better through the years every new milestone is like a battle with him. He is extremely volatile. Super sweet and happy when things are the way he likes them explosive when you say No to what he wants. Everything was a battle from getting him to dress him self, not complaining about his food etc. All those things got better but then something new...
So today was my 2 week check up... totally forgot. I have been cleaning and organizing since I got up at 8. At 2 I walk by the front door and see the midwife assist come walking up the path..opps...I was still in my jammies and a total mess. But the house was clean Rosen weighed in at 9 lbs 14oz from a second day low of 7lbs 8 oz...what a chunker. Kai got the first real smiles at 13 days and again today. She only has eyes for Kai...lol
I am so the opposite. My kids always wake at 6:30-7. I can't wait for Cadan to start first grade. I would like some separation between Cadan & Kai. They are like a insane tornado when together. School is only a few minutes drive or 15 min walk. I seriously have been programing Cadan to get ready every morning. My eldest 2 are driving us nuts. They just feed off each other and are constantly bugging the crap out of one another one minute. They are both going through the...