or Connect

Posts by Grayson's Mom

Anybody have any new codes?  Really wish Nova would put one out. I have found a few natural toy deals on Zulily.  Like this wood kitchen. Super discounted.  Zulily often also has Under the Nile and organic clothing on closeout.  :)
Magic Cabin has a bunch of sales at the top of their page today and tomorrow.  25% off 100 or more, 20% off $50 or 15% off $25...  
Please list here if any of you have any coupon codes or know of any sales for companies that sell Waldorfy or Natural Toys?    I know I could certainly put a couple of them to use! 
Yes, in the beginning my pain let up when I stretched... I was in denial for a long time.  I was sure that it was the baby breaking my ribs.  Even after I called my Midwife and she mentioned gallbladder. I was like, "NO, not me. I eat healthy. It's just the baby breaking my ribs!"    Until the pain turned unbareable and I started vomiting... then it was time for a trip to the ER.  ;)
Sounds just like the pain I have had. Turns out I have gallstones, which are common in pregnant women because of slower digestion.  Your gallbladder is just under your ribs on the right side.  The pain can radiate into your back.  I wound up having a major gallbladder attack a couple weeks ago and was in the ER.  Not fun.  Hoping the attacks stop after I have the baby, or that I can heal it with herbs.  "Modern Medicine" would have me have my gallbladder taken...
Here are the directions on the handout that my midwife gives out for "Ripening the cervix and/or To induce Labor"...   Ripen the cervix directly by using evening primrose oil 500mg capsules, insert 6-8 capsules behind the cervix every 8-12 hours.  You may use primrose oil 1300mg capsules and insert 3 capsules behind the cervix every 8-12 hours.  This will provide the raw materials the cervix needs to make more of its prostagladin's.  This will pripen the cervix...
Ugg, hugs Mama. Hang in there. I'm going to send up some prayers for you...
I take a dropper full of Bach's rescue rhemedy. And then I rub 1-2 drops of Young Living lavendar essential oil into the back of my neck and up around my ears and temples. It's heavenly and smells wonderful! I would not use just any oil though. Young Living is the only brand I trust for purity...
Can anyone please inspire me? I am running a small Waldorf inspired kindergarten playgroup for a couple of friends and our homeschooling 3-5 year olds. I am having a brain block and can't think of very many Fall crafts to make with the children. I need 8 crafts for 8 'classes.' Help? Thanks a bunch!
What I mean is already dyed wool for felting... And Felt squares.