or Connect

Posts by truelife

Wow! Congratulations! How are you doing?
I started Hypnobabies last night and I fell asleep. I know she says that falling asleep is ok but how? I have to admit I'm a little skeptical. I'm a CBE, doula and was an apprentice mw. If I hadn't seen a HB birth I don't think I would have tried it. DS1 my labor was so calm and peaceful using Bradley. DS2 was fast and furious and pretty much all imagery was shot - well except the "waves" they were just crashing into me! LOL! Anyone start out hypnobabies skeptical?
I am looking at buying a Mei Tai and a Moby Wrap for my 3rd child due in August. They seem to have the same function and possibilities so is it just a matter of preference?
I have spent the last two days looking on the internet for diaper bags, and I found one I loved but it was way out of the budget I set. DH came home tonight and had me check Etsy and the bag had been sold - to HIM! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=10242232
DH and I plan on homeschooling our kids (toddlers now) but now find ourselves in a very interesting situation. My 18 yo brother may be moving in with us from another state for a fresh start and to finish school. He has ADHD that requires meds (we're going to put him on a strict diet to see if we can stop the meds), and he will have to repeat his senior year. If he comes here I would love to homeschool him - am I crazy for thinking we can do this? We live in Texas -...
I'm back on track! I'm working out 5 days a week (still can jog for a few minutes at a time) and weight training 3 days/week. Question for you ladies though: Are you eating your calories back? I'm burning about 400-450 calories but am taking in between 1600-1800 calories a day (would be enough for my height if I wasn't working out).
My two boys were always between 145-150 and baby girl's heartbeat this pregnancy is between 135-140 at appointments.
Quote: Originally Posted by mama2j&t We go to North Texas Health and Wellness Center in Denton and LOVE IT!! It's about a 30 min drive for me but well worth it. I went there last week and couldn't be happier! I posted about Linda in this thread: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=893422
Thank you so much for the information Emmilene! By any chance do you know why there is a higher incidence among hispanics? My son is 1/2 Cuban. I decided to go with the garlic every 4 hours, 200c of Arnica, and 250 mg vit c/2 hours. Thank you for being so supportive Mamas! It's so hard when suddenly it is your baby, ykwim?
Instead of Colloidal Silver what about Garlic?