or Connect

Posts by truelife

Congratulations! What an eventful and exciting birth story - I cannot even imagine!
Quote: Originally Posted by njbeachgirl My son was just born ROA. I did all the optimal fetal positioning stuff but that's just how he liked being. I had a fast and easy birth, I don't think ROA is anything to worry about. Thank you for posting! Reading your birth story gave me so much comfort! Congratulations on your Baby Boy!!!!!
I'm hoping someone can help!!!!! I'm 39 weeks today and can't get my little one to stay LOA. She prefers ROA and I work so hard on Optimal Fetal Positioning. I only sit on a birth ball or taylor sit, sleep on my left side, see a chiro, cat back a couple times a day, and I'll get her into position to only have her roll. I'm doing hypnobabies (affirmations/visualizations), but this is a huge ordeal for me - I had 45 hours of extreme back labor with my oldest and don't...
Thought it was Caden as well - sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by Charmie981 Anyone getting them done? I want to, but the photographer I had lined up for them has kinda bailed on me so now I'm trying to find another. I've never had them before and this might be my last pregnancy, so I'd really like some great photos to commemorate it, ya know? If you've already had yours done, do you have any examples you want to share? I've spent all day looking at various local photographers'...
I read this on MDC but cannot remember the source: "A contraction cannot be stronger than me because it is me." That is what I will stay focused on during my upcoming labor.
Quote: Originally Posted by texaspeach I decided I was going to redo the shelf paper in the kitchen. I live in an apartment and the previous tenants put in blue gingham shelf paper, when we moved in, I just wiped it down and didn't replace it. I'm tired of it, so I got some really cute contact paper with baby blue and brown polka dots. Now I just have to cut it to fit all the cabinets. Am I completely barking mad? I'm so tired of living here. We're...
We have a medium sized rubbermaid box to store the sand box toys under the sand box table. We have a large plastic bucket w/rope handles that DH drilled holes in the bottom of to hold the balls and bats. My kids bring their trucks in every time to prevent fading/cracking in the Texas sun - we just make sure we have a "car wash" before they come back in.
By ovulation dates I'm due 08/28 & by sono dates I'm due 08/29. I was 10 days late with both boys so I joined the September DDC. I lurk in August though to see what is going on. There are two things that are getting me antsy this pregnancy - 1) DH has to leave for 2 weeks on September 14th and I'd like the baby to be at least 2 weeks old and 2) I'm so stinking excited to meet my baby girl. With my boys I was "just ready to be done" but this pregnancy has been so...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocsNemesis LOL-omg yes! He did in the womb and he does now-and its pretty much the ONLY time he ever cries. He hates it. Poor little dude. This cracks me up! DS1 would usually only ever cry when he would get the hiccups and he would yell at them. He is 3.5 now and they still make him so angry, but now he says, "Mama, I just need to go lay down in my bed - my hiccups are driving me crazy!" LOL! Baby bean is...