or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

I wasn't gaining weight from the 21st to the 3rd or so but I have been SO HUNGRY (on top of being hungry. heh) that I think I finally put on a few lbs. I moved (i am sick of moving. taking donations for dirt cheap house I WANT in tx! :P ) since I am not up to taking care of house and kids by myself. i barely am able to keep out of the way it seems but i'v'e been sleeping a lot and actually feel caught up! i don't think i've felt that for 8 yrs. I wish there was more good...
I'm 18 wk and started feeling bumps with my hand about a week ago!!! Not a lot of movement before that, some flutters at 14 and 16 wkish. Loving to be able to feel "him".  
Moderation is quite nesseccary and FIVE glasses a day is just WAY to much IMO. It's not the LEVELS of what the article states but that strictness isn't actually a good thing. The fermentation is a natural process and can be used a little. I can't drink right now and haven't been for a while, probably won't for a long time but I would have a glass here and there with my last 2. I don't think a 2 oz nip is going to hurt even every night (red only though i believe PP said)...
If anyone remembers my health issues I wanted to update. The last 4 weeks have been long and scary and full of change. We are moving to..somewhere. "Vacation" in MO for a few weeks for now with my dad whom i've been estranged for many years. We are in a motel right now, which isn't bc we chose to be here waiting to leave. A few weeks ago the BF broke it off and I was so weak to be able to go on. I finally had the colonoscopy done 3.5 weeks ago. I was in the hospital...
i told my April '10 DDC in our private group before the pee dried....DP wasn't told until a few days later :/ i finally told my mom and sister after i got my new due date, about 2.5 weeks ago. there will be another "announcement" on FB for everyone else, who i don't really talk to but otherwise there's not many people to tell. we haven't told the kids. DP told his parents weeks before i told mine but i have barely even seen them (they live just up the...
:/ going to the grocery store is more toxic..... but i'm not a sushi lover so i would be more hesitant on where to go/what to get b/c i don't have experience with, but you seem to have at least several large sushi meals under your belt so there's no reason to stop going to a place you like, or getting food you've gotten before. people eat food, all the time, all over the world and i'll bet some culture, somewhere pg women eat poisonous foods! people will give you dirty...
I am feeling a little bit better. The scd is definitely a piece of the right puzzle. I am actually also wondering if it could be candida overgrowth although i do NOT have any yeast, rash or skin problems. They overlap in some area's but contradict in others which is very difficult for me right now but I am going to get a blood test (they've done so many already that are just routine!) and when I was in the hospital and possibly another lab there seemed to be an infection...
i *think* if you file for an official separation in court (and list these reasons) you should be able to get "temporary orders" of who gets what or where you are/aren't allowed to live. are you both on the mortgage? usually the mother can win the house if she wants it/can afford it fairly easily and even on temporary orders it gives you safety within your home. take a little notebook with you and write down dates/times and what kind of threat or anger issue is going on...
i'm not taking prenatals anymore. i took one but then learned that iron is likely to aggrevate my GI problems and that so many pills have fillers that will also irritate my GI tract. so instead i stumbled across homeopathic cell salts to use instead of prenatals. http://homeopathyworks.net/downloads/Pregnancy_Handout.pdf on pg 2 and 3 it gives a list of what to take and how long and what they are for. i ordered them yesterday and hopefully will get them soon!
yes i'm the only one on the diet. bf didn't believe me when i said i can't eat beans and the ONE BEAN i ate from a bite of his food made me throw up (and i completely stopped digesting anything i ate after that but before i threw up). it's an immidiate cause/effect now. even safe foods make me feel gross until a few very slow well chewed bites. my kids are picky brats so they aren't going to touch 99% of what i make (except eggs) until i start some baking with sweet...