or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

i have "self diagnosed" at least as IBD, but chron's is even more fitting for the intense pain. when i have some mental clarity i know what i NEED to do but i am to the point of being unable to do it myself. i don't know if the GI is going to slough me off instead of trying to find a diagnosis and am wondering if i will be able to get a feeding tube although an iv would be better to completely bypass the absorbtion and digestion problems. i FINALLY got the results from...
i'm glad he hasn't touched you but abuse like that is still abuse and pregnancy escalates abuse and violence. my 3rd's father abused me (physically, emotionally and sexually; i was raped/blackmailed for #3) and i called police after i knew his behavior isn't going to change even though he "WANTED" our baby. rationallity on their part is much less and you should follow your instincts. go to a SHELTER RIGHT NOW and tell them you want to get out, they usually have wonderful...
Ahhahahahaha. I had such a weird #3. I had 2 kids, was pg, going to school and doing SO MUCH STUFF. then after he was born 10 days later he was in the hospital with strep A! then 4 weeks after that we moved (bigger place needed badly) and then my 2 stepsons arrived pretty much the same time! I had a 6 wk old and then gained 2 olders. I felt like i got triplets in some weird way. After that time in my life, well kids are a piece of cake compared to life...seriously. (not...
I am worse than struggling. I am 10w1d. This technically means I have only been recieving HCG in high enough doses to test for 6-7 weeks. I have lost 11 lbs. I cannot do anything. By ANYTHING (I don't think anyone understands this) I mean I don't DO dishes, I DO NOT cook, I don't clean, I barely get out of bed. I'm always freezing but if I stand for to long I feel overheated and need to pass out (or lay down). It has been extremely hard to get anyone in "authority" to...
oh and yay kava kava! (although i don't think it was for nausea? or is it? i have some but i don't want to waste it b/c i'm not sure where i found it lol)
some people report the extra b6 made them more nauseated. i'm pretty sure it did me too. i liked the unisom for the morning sickness but it can make some people too sleepy to function. take a half at first if you are unsure how it will affect you and then you can still take a half at noon or so if you feel up to it (not knocked out from the first half) or need a boost to curb the nausea. CHIA seeds are also very good at reducing nausea. I have no idea where my little...
I am not able to do pilates right now. I have a 4 finger width diastasis recti and an abdominal hernia. After those are fixed (ish?) I think I will feel better but I am on this loop, I can't feel better no matter what I've tried. I was pretty much on a fast (very very light eating) for almost a month early this year. I was hoping it would help but I don't have the energy to do a full fast as I've been a single mom mostly. I've really had these diagnosis (or continued...
When I was younger my dad's insurance used to cover some of it. I used to go 2-3x a week when I was about 6 or 7 (?) for my torticollis specifically but then it was making it worse so we backed off. I used to not even try to define it, I'm so used to living this way I've pushed through a lot of pain and just didn't do things I knew I couldn't do. Now though it's certainly chronic. If I dont take the vicoden I am in the hospital in a few days (which is what already...
I was told that my "red blood cells are small" already. I had a cbc done and my hemoglobin was still at 13 (i'm amazed) but with my last baby I was SO ANEMIC. I was taking as much iron as I could (was having horrible cramps and gut problems then too) but my levels wouldn't go up so I ended up getting IV iron 2x a week for the last 2.5 weeks of pg, it was the day I went into labor i finally had healthy levels but it was the same day I turned 41 weeks so I had to be at the...
Due 6/8 Baby #: 4....for both of us actually. Partner and I: i'm 27 with 3 kids to prior donors (uninvolved fathers, my youngest father's dead). bf and i have only been together a few months. this is his 4th but due to (different) issues i only have 1 "step son". we uh are meant for each other? LMAO TTC: we are blessed to have never tried. Other: i am a chronic pain patient. i expect i will be on narcotics the entire pg. i will be using a chiro and acupuncture...