or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

Is anyone else a chronic pain patient? I have a bad back and am going to have a different type of pg this time around. I've been on zofran and vicoden for most of this year. Looks like I'm going to have to stay on it. Anyone else with complications?
Zoo~ I would love to hear how you are going to RV with all those kids!!! I am a single mom with 3 kids and am having a hard time figuring out how to manage!   I have a 35' snowbird 5th wheel with 2 slides that has been hauled from az to or. we have lived in it off and on between house sharing. I am fixing up the last few major things on it (a very large water leak from the kitchen sink somewhere) so we can move to a park. We aren't planning to travel in it but just...
i am trying to search forposts from 2006 but nothing is showing past 4/2007. are these being removed permanently?
i.
Quote: Originally Posted by momto4plus4 For those of you whose babes are eating: how much are they eating? I've never had an eater this young and he gets SO MAD when I don't feed him fast enough and I have to cut him off, he screams and continues until I bf him. He loves food SO much. But, I don't want to give him too much and know that he needs to get his main nourishment from me. Just curious the amount yours are eating. R eats way more than...
I guess you can add me to the list. Baby R was born April 6 (and is a boy!) and joins 2 older siblings! He was a vaginal birth at 41 weeks. Mpp~ hope the colds go away soon! but we've not been sick and R has never been sick yet! we'll be stocking up on vit d for the winter. i'm even wondering if it would be wise to pull dc1 out of school when flu shots are being pushed....he is usually the one who gets sick the easiest. NAP LENGTH. R has refused to nap more than 45...
ladies. jumping in here i supposed. had my third baby in early april and am in total love! R is sitting proficiently which blows my mind. my other 2 were lumps until almost 6 months so this one is the complete opposite! so those of you worrying about development DONT! mine are running around getting into trouble just like they are supposed to. got the amber teething necklace about a week ago and i *think* it's working. how long does it take to really get to them?...
Quote: Originally Posted by gabbyraja Had a baby yesterday! My birth story is on the Unassisted Chilbirth board if you're interested in reading it. I called my DHS worker yesterday and she put her in the system the same day. Said our FS will go up starting with October. I LOVE that woman! And thanks to my placenta encapsulation I'm not even crying about how much I love her, lol. congrats on the baby! i was impressed...within a week of having...
Quote: Originally Posted by snoopy5386 You ladies are so funny, you crack me up. I wanna go back to our DDC, having our thread in LWAB means that now when I open LWAB, I see not only our thread to read, but a whole page of interesting looking posts that I must also open and read, thus forcing me to spend more time on the internet. Spit up - we have lots of it over here, DH is always complaining and saying "something has got to be wrong with her". With...