or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

Quote: Originally Posted by CherryBomb You can also get out student loans, even if you're only taking 1 or 2 classes. Of course you have to pay them back some day, but the government offers income based repayment now. I applied and my payments are $0. After 25 years (I think) any remaining balance is forgiven. really?! links, info etc? how does it affect fs and stuff if you have a loan? not sure i want to get a loan yet as i haven't even taken...
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiOrion If you google "elephant birthing stool" this thread is the first result. wow...just wow...you ladies are nuts...glad to be here! ahhh like minded people...i get so tired of trying to explain my crazy thoughts to those "normal" people. lnf i would maintain that if an elephant can even do that therefore it is possible that she could give birth on a birth stool! LNF "I gave birth on the freaking island,...
ok before: i make dinner ill regale you with a winner my poetic justice bite bite bite teeth come on through now boy grows up heavy blue eyes teach people of human nature the end devotion
i call CHEATER! making your own thread hoping no one will notice so that OFFICIALLY you are the last to post. ha! we will find you....*creeps off with a dinner pot* Dinner...stir fry. I'm cheating and useing canned veggies cause its the only chinese veggies i have in the house and the chow mein its meant for has way to few beef pieces to make me happy...so i'm making the chicken for chicken chow mein and useing the canned beef for the beef chow mein...i have not yet...
Quote: Originally Posted by jenfl This is the song that never ends.... It just goes on and on my friends! Some people started singing it not knowing what it was And now they'll still be singing it forever just because.... OMG...i remember annoying the hell out of my mom with this song...and bf tried to get the kids to do it to me this summer!...i miss lamb chop and laura (?) such a cool show! where is sme? you know i watched the robin...
sorry i have to post and say that i love the sense of humor from you guys! totally paints a picture. i mean i am going to be SORELY dissapointed if mercy doesn't have a beastie haircut and fushia nails with a mom who's largest tattoo is the golden birthstool who mutters "mine, golden, mine, my precious" all the time. (eta: when i meet you guys i mean...didn't finish my thought!)
glad he's bfing so well erica! so great to hear that a 6 month old can still be retaught to BF. seems like he is getting just what he needs and although he's clingier at least he stopped screaming! welcome EBBB toes are so cute! i keep encouraging r to get his. he'll grab em and just look around, loose one, grab it again and look at me like "well i've got them...now what do i do?" only once has he really tried to get his toes in his mouth though. OTOH he constantly...
so glad to finally hear some parts of your story. welcome mercy!
angelbee~ take the assistance. its there to ASSIST you climb out of the hole. i'm sure many people here aren't on it forever! i know i'm going to be on it for several years unless things transform for bf and I. and i also know that people have got to look at us funny sometimes too. over the summer we had his kids here so we had the 5 kids trailing around me all the time! *shrug* i have never cared what other people want to assume and they don't know what my situation is...
i don't know about you ladies but i had a MAJOR freakout when the duggars baby was born (who was actually due in march) and then (gosh i can't quite pin down her name...it was the surrogate mom) loosing her baby and then claire haveing HER miracle babies just a few weeks later and then erica having J early as well! i thought this ddc was in for lots of early babies there for a while.... being able to work through gender issues and knowing half the people here had some...