or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

lots of babies are super chunks...i think it's formula. not just that they take a lot more cause the bottle flow is faster than (some) BF flow but that it's "fake" fat...i noticed at least with a friends FF baby he looks so fluffy and fat and yet isn't much heavier than R.... he is hitting milestones fantastically, he's happy (except for teething) and is doing great otherwise. actually i did notice last night that i was FULL of milk. he slept an extra 2ish hours than...
yes we'll still be able to view the stuff we posted after it's closed. i am wanting (someday?) to go back to dd's ddc and read what i posted then. for who starts the new thread you don't have to copy/paste the info. you can click "reply with quote" then go create new thread in LWAB and below the text box will be a blue link "you have 1 quoted post that is not in this thread do you wish to use it here?" and it'll copy it all for you. (then you can delete the [quote ] ...
and we got the notice for closure of our ddc time to make that thread in LWAB
i have so many things i want to reply to but have forgotten most of it already. jess~ maybe the routine is to long? she doesn't know that something is next yet so having a routine probably just makes it seem like you are never going to put ME TO SLEEP (in her mind). i wait till R gives me those sleepy ques and if your dd doesn't do a lot of cues maybe timing her would work better but i don't let it go very far but its also not tied to the clock ALONE. its hard to figure...
i actually hate thrift stores...i was raised on thrift clothing and always got made fun of and ridiculed for having old clothes/clothes that didn't fit. i know its my problem but i still find it hard to want to buy used clothes even in this big city. OTOH i do pretty well with deals on clothes for the kids. for school i went to walmart and got pants and shirts for $3/ea for dd but couldn't find much for ds. ended up getting 2 $10 off $20 coupons for kohls AND a $10 off...
Let me preface this by saying that my mom used to clean my ears out from the wax build up. Some say ears naturally clean etc but I always seemed to have a lot of build up (and my hearing always improved after a cleaning!). I didn't suffer from A LOT of ear infections as a child but i do think i had several as a baby/toddler. I stopped having problems up until i got pregnant with ds2. Currently I seem to be getting ear pain, water build up, colds, post nasal drip (usually...
Quote: Originally Posted by erickalynne jennings slept for 10 hours last night, I woke him at 5am to eat but he slept through it and was asleep after. I of course had to wake up to pump, I can't go longer than 4-5 hours without pumping or my chest might explode. I don't have a highschool sweetheart, I went to an all girls school. I met my fiance after we both graduated though, summer of 97. We dated until 2005/06. To be honest, losing 7 babies really...
r is reaching the stages that the other didn't until they were much older (the reasons i stopped bfing too). pulling on my nipple, popping on and off so much they hardly eat, arching backs. along with kneading (OUCH!) he does it so hard he'll pull the nipple out while sucking on it....really i don't want 10 ft long nipples thank you very much. he also "pets" my breast...which is usually much better...until he uses his nails. grrr.
yeah yeah yeah...all you goonies with your lovey dovey met in college stuff. who else is the oddballs with me?! i know erica will stand with me! i started having kids early too though. ds1 was born when i was 19. i consider ds and dd an "oops" but more like dd i just didn't figure i could GET pg considering we hardly ever BDed anymore. ds2 is questionable....seriously i don't know whether to say he was an oops or planned! i would actually like to have 2 more but BF is...
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiOrion So, I'm reading NCSS now (I had read the newborn part before, but I'm reading the 4 month+ part now). I'm not really sure it's what I need. But I haven't gotten very deep into it yet. But she is talking so much about sleep patterns. L's sleep patterns are actually pretty good. I mean, I wish she wouldn't start squirming at like 5am every morning, but she sleeps through the night. She can go from 9pm to 9am...