or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

ugh i hate medical records! seems like a crime that they can legally own your own medical records. hope you get them SOON and they can just mail them to you. food~ R has been intently watching us lately. we've given him a fry or 2 to munch on and a piece of watermelon and teeny piece of popcorn. he actually did seem to prefer the watermelon (after the FUNNIEST LOOK!) and the piece of popcorn (i know i was VERY careful!) but didn't care for the fry. next time dd has a...
still surviving and trucking along. glad to have the support
P&H~ i gotta say that YOU CAN DO IT! i traveled in dec being 6 months pregnant with 2 car seats, 5 checked bags (huge at that), 2 carry ons and the 2 kids! we were staying at relatives so just had to do this there and back (set up once) and it turned out fine. i had someone help us to the check in desk and then i lugged the stuff to the terminal. i'm sure a fine upstanding and solid momma like yourself would relish the workout (cause you know that is real motivation!) i...
Quote: Originally Posted by happyhats pumpkin pie-I would call unemployment and get advice, but honestly, I'd make them fire you, and look for other employment meanwhile. It sounds like a crappy work environment to be sure, but you basically have a guaranteed job if they are so afraid/unwilling to pay unemployment. Unfortunately if they fire you on grounds of theft, in my state at least, they can hold your unemployment up to nine weeks. I don't know...
i think the exhaustion is hitting a lot of us. how long does the 4 month regression last? i was SOOO optimistic last night cause r slept the "right" way and i thought i was going to be able to get him to go into the deep sleep and STAY that way but no....20 minutes after he lays down and sleeps (and i lay down) he woke up...which is even worse than his naps! not to mention that i was getting into that blissed out point when you are asleep and really relaxing. set the tone...
oh such cute babies!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Attached2Elijah Can I join this group? I'm a SAHM (at first by choice but for the last year, I have been looking for a job but NO ONE wants to hire someone who has been out of work for over 7 years) and DH works 8-12 hours every day but Sunday to keep us afloat. He makes decent money but we pay child support for my 2 step-children which puts us bringing home ... very little. We unfortunately make about $30 too much to get food...
nothing special about sippys over here in the peanut gallery. hehe. erica you need to send me a pm on facebook and let me know how thursday and friday went. sewcrafty~ bring the swing back OUT?! we haven't even attempted to put it away yet. although R is doing better sometimes i just NEED to let him go to sleep "by himself" which is what the swing helps me do! the constant motion certainly does create better naps! was she not sleeping much? giggles~ we hardly have any...
i don't know what to think. R has been waking up every 3ish hours to eat. there are three different things i'm thinking. A.) 4 month sleep regression/growing whatever he IS learning how to sit/balance and really get those hands working (i can see he's working and making leaps every couple of days) B.) i did check out of the hospital anemic and had lost a lot of blood considering this IS life threatening my body may just not want to make enough milk for him to sleep...
Quote: Originally Posted by surrogate So I registered for my classes last night, and found out that my books are going to cost $500 and they wont let you pay for them with financial aid! OMG I have NEVER had a school do that! I ended up renting them for $100 for 3 months...I had to put it on my credit card because I am broke...my ex was supposed to give me $200 today (he owes me $4k for a personal loan) and he informed me today he can't pay...