or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

Quote: Originally Posted by surrogate maybe if you explain to them that you don't have that $ they can cut you a check up front. I have never heard of ins working like that. Well I was supposed to be having 2 kids start in my home daycare today. Got texts over the weekend from both moms saying family members were going to be keeping the kids...i am drowning...i have $800...my light bill is $500 of that... I get my pell/SL excess check mid sept early...
i want to see 2012. we tried to start watching it but the kids were bouncing of the walls and just couldn't hear anything! which is why we also have to wait until the kids are in bed to watch LOST. and is it bad that i'd welcome the end of the world in 2012? at least banks would blow up and i wouldn't have to worry about paying the bills. super hugs rhi cause not getting back what like a grand (?) of money especially now is really really tough to handle (or at...
i am keeping things that were the "take home outfit" or ones that i bought for him (which was not much!) that i remember being special for me to buy. i have a few from ds1 and i *think* i have one or 2 from dd. they aren't exactly "pass on quality" (just target or kohls or walmart even) but they were special. Quote: Originally Posted by snoopy5386 Uggg, right now DD1 is having another huge meltdown - she seems to have 1 a day these days. This one...
i don't have any advice but hugs. i understand how it feels. i still feel like i haven't bonded correctly with ds1. he feels very foreign to me. not that i want him out of my life or would be ok with it but it just doesn't feel the same especially with ds2 around now. dd and my's bond isn't even as strong as ds2. but i just have to know that i am his mother and every person is different and our relationships are different. maybe my other 2 don't need the bond like ds2 and...
we had a horrible night. i put him down at 10 thinking he's asleep and just as i have got the house shut down and getting in bed he wakes up. i bring him out to nurse and hes asleep by 11. i put him in the crib and hes there for a whopping 2 hours and then he's hungry every 2ish hours, squirming, wiggling, snuffling and popping on and off all night long. crappy. what happened to my good sleeper? its been a while since he slept really well..i think...i'm loosing my memory...
cherry~ it sounds like you could have a small amount of windfall coming in and i really hope it works out for you and relieves some stress. GOOD LUCK and our electric "assistence" is $8 and i think they lower the KWH cost a teeny bit. i do need to apply for it as it is something but yeah thats just...insulting? i recieved LIHEAP in a different district last october so i'm not sure i qualify again until then or not. anyways my a/c is set to 78-80 (its the old turn dial)...
Quote: Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate Moms aren't supposed to be martyrs. We're all human - we get tired and cranky and cross and ugly sometimes. But we slog through and we love these little bundles of sleeplessness and fussing like there's no tomorrow. THAT is what being a mom is - and you're perfect for it because you're doing it right now by chugging away instead of just dropping her off at your parents' and leaving. And you're doing a...
we aren't making it. the bills are more than the income. so i am asking you ladies how do you pay bills? do you just pay whatever is late notice and save the leftover for the next late notice? i actually should be able to get them all caught up after i get my pell grant but it will certainly be after several more late notices. its mostly the electric bill that is killing us. $400!!! its not really that WE are excessive its the setup of the house, the vaulted ceilings, the...
that sounds like so much fun to see jen! the kids do sometimes get r to laugh but he still doesn't quite have the oomph to get it out all the time...or he just doesn't think everything is ALL that funny.
Quote: Originally Posted by loveneverfails I just want to say how proud I am of Mercy for being such a self healing bad@$$. She conquered invisible pneumonia AND invisible brain damage all in the same week! MY BABY IS THE BEST BABY EVARRR!!!!! don't you know they are using your baby and many others to prove that medical doctors can in fact perform miracles?!!! i'm sure one day your medical records will be called on to show all the world...