or Connect

Posts by crazyeight

jen~ you're doing a great job bf and you have tremendous strength! LF~ i know how you feel. it's the same thing i am trying to figure out if i should be on meds, or counseling or just ignore it (ha i'm kidding myself i don't have the time or the want to go to therapy..its just another stress!!!). i am happy and i know i have a great life, great kids etc but i am sad if i really sit down and think about STUFF. i hate it. i try to distract myself with (way to much) tv and...
wow lnf. i can't wait to see my records and i'm wondering if i should get reeves since we left ama... although i really can't believe a persons MEDICAL RECORD is indundated with peoples OPINION like that. do all of them write stuff like that? wow.....i really think its time for PATIENTS to have a say in their medical records ON RECORD (maybe survey or patient addition by law they can send to medical establishments?) whew....stepping away from this now. sme~ doesn't you...
there's a way to have a private group on FB if we feel like LWAB isn't for us and we're mostly all on FB anyways right? am i missing anyone who ISN"T on FB? hugs silverspook. hope things get a little calmer for you soon! LF~ when i put R in the tub/pool he also does the kicking. it usually is the strongest when there is water in his ears. you can totally tell its a response at first but if you keep doing it they learn to do the movements themselves. i kept asking myself...
sorry we missed you too! although i'm not sure i could have stood the park in the heat/humidity right now. hope you find a wonderful place out there!
thanks for all the hope and love. i just skimmed through real quick. i'm glad your back with a big supply and your not having to worry about moving or getting another roommate erica! congrats on having hope. thank you so much for the offers of milk everyone. R seems to only want the golden milk directly from the source. i've tried warming it up PERFECTLY (and this was when i was feeding him maybe he would have taken it from someone else?) and he won't drink it. he'll...
i feel for all of you! and here in the same boat feeling like we'll never get ahead.
Baby R 4/6/10
lnf~ glad you have a plan...and yes smashing things is very satisfing (i mean really humans have violent tendencies for a reason to PROTECT OUR BABIES!) go for it! lf~ nice info about target and a self pity party comment: dang it i am so poor and i HATE It. i can't even buy socks or clothes or heck even some toys for the kids...there's nothing left. i used to shop target for the $2-3 clothes all the time its cheaper than used for us as well (consistently)! erica~...
so is feeling like a complete failure and breaking down and crying over the ruined cheese that was left out a sign of something?
i'm not keeping up so well...but i admit its cause i'm catching up on secret life of the american teenager. still learning the rolling over here. sometimes he'll just roll right over...other times he lays his head down and criiiieeessss. such an interactive boy! loves to look at people and smiles and is generally happy to do anything! trying to register ds1 for k and very nervous! met with r's dad and grrrr...i'll post more on FB cause this is a public forum and who...