or Connect

Posts by its_our_family

I have a 10 month old yorkie named Beauregard. He is doing better about wetting in the house but the dog still poops in the house! He has his favorite spots and he'll do it right in front of you. I think part of the problem is that he doesn't bark. He doesn't tell us he needs out. He doesn't really show any signals except squatting. He doesn't do a lot of sniffing around or anything. He sleeps in a playpen and we are getting ready to transition to a crate. I jsut...
I'm kind of surprised he used a drop on her. I would think 8 months is kinda young... but I don't know all If you are comfortable waiting, I'd go back to the chiro and maybe ask for xrays or an opinion without an adjustment and possibly ask for him to not use the drop again. If you aren't comfortable with that then I would see a doctor and if you aren't comfortable with the chiro find a new one. We had one that specialized in children and infants. My kids were adjusted...
Ok, I officially give up Just know there is one more out there running... or at least attempting to run...
I wish I could keep up with this thread. I walked/jogged outside today!! I would would have run more but I got really self conscious.
My ds is very similar. He is almost 8 and has been very passionate about everything since birth. I'm at my wits end with the attitude and freak outs though. I'm hoping it is a stage. He has been like this way most of his life but for about a year he calmed down... then my ex and I got divorced and it started all over. I'm thinking a stricter schedule would be a good idea for him. I hadn't thought about a timer though.
I had to change the channel. I wanted Lori's mom to shut up. He was gorgeous. Those little lips... I know the first adoptive family... they are great people.
Just a beginning... but I did another mile on the treadmill. I can't wait to get outside cause I seem to do better. My lower back is bothering me and I don't know if it is from the treadmill or just from sleeping wrong. One of these days I'm going to get up the nerve to actually run on the treadmill... hopefully by the end of the week. I'm giving myself some days to warm up to the idea that I'm so excited about!!
I feel like I just got rid of one. I had one 2 weeks ago. They get fairly deep and last for about 10 days. I have had maybe 5 this year. This time the gland in my chin is swollen on the same side. I had a bad sinus infection this winter. Lasted months before I got meds for it. Stress or infection or vitamins? I used to get them once a year this is the first time it's been more than that. When I finally got meds the dr said it was infection related. Ideas??
I did a mile on the treadmill. It was jsut a brisk walk. It is weird, I can do breakneck speed on the elliptical, and 2 or 3 miles, but not on the treadmill. I think I like being able to change my pace without having to push a button. I'm ready for the warm weather so I can do this outside!
I started running a few years ago and then stopped (got divorced and moved away from sidewalks and just got completely unmotivated) I'm heavier than I was but that is ok. My question is this. Can anyone run or are there some people that jsut aren't runners?? To be honest, my mile time is the same now as it was in high school.... well, not that I was motivated then... lol My dad wants to do the Thanksgiving Day race, it is 10k walk/run, and I want to do it with him...