or Connect

Posts by kimya

I ran barefoot on a paved trail. About to go do W1 D2 and feeling weary already! Haha!
I did week 1 day 1 yesterday. Half in Vibrams, half barefoot. Barefoot felt way better! I tried starting on Tuesday and couldn't do it, but I think I was trying to run too fast so I repeated day one. I am using the app on my iPhone.
I am totally with you. I promised her she could have a chocolate cupcake on Halloween, but now she is a little sniffly and I feel nervous about her having sugar.
(This was passed on by my beautiful Farmacy friends in Providence. I think it is good information for health and healing all the time. xoxo kimya) Whether the swine flu is a real concern, or an attempt by the pharmaceutical companies to make more money on vaccines, this might be helpful information. Forward this or post where-ever you like Herbal Pandemic Preparedness Sources: Farmacy Herbs, Karlo Berger, American Red Cross. Step One Prevention: If the...
They can still hear the music it is just at a safe volume.
I just wanted to share this link with other concert going parents who take the kiddos along! http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net...-children.html
It would probably be a UA violation to post her response to me, but to sum it up. She is right. We're all wrong. I am judgmental. End of story. I have no response. She is horrible.
Thank you. I wish I had more time to work on a reply was trying to check my email quickly before having to run out and meet someone, all with my 32mo DD hanging off the breast. It is an angry scattered response. Oh well. I think it might be spam to tell you where to buy my stuff, but it isn't so hard to find! I just hope no one takes this woman seriously. And everyone keeps on nursing!
The music is different now, but yes it was used without permission. Yeah, it's pretty cute how she is sure to express how unlikeable people find me. Blah.
Her follow up: http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/xxf...ya-dawson.aspx my rushed response: Hanna, I was just forwarded a link to your blog post about me flaming you, and figured I should explain how I feel a little more. I couldn't even make it to the end of your podcast, it angered me so much. What you are doing is sad, twisted, and wrong. You are basing and spreading your message on the experiences of women from a very specific bracket of women who are...