or Connect

Posts by heartandhandsdoula

Hemp can grow up to 6ft tall!
Thanks for the info! I will definitely check out the CSA's and the FB groups! I loved Summerville, we stayed there our first week here in a beautiful home in the old part....we loved everything except the spiders :) The drive up hwy 61 is breathtaking!    Can you recommend a DR that is ok with not vaxing?
Hi mamas! Our family of 6 just moved to West Ashley (shadowmoss plantation) from New York City so this is a HUGE transition for us! I had everything at my fingertips there.    So tell me all about homeschooling, raw milk, mom groups, natural pediatricians, heath food stores (is it really only earth fare and whole foods??!!) My kids are 11,6,2 and newborn. I will be homeschooling the 11 year old. Thanks!!
Hello! We are moving to the Charleston area soon and I was wondering what doula's are charging down there. I've been a doula for 8 years and in NYC the fees range from $1000-3000. Anyone have any idea?   Thanks!!!
I got an email notification that you replied to this thread, but now your text is gone....if you are still interested let me know!
I bought this a few weeks ago on a whim and have used it once. I really am not carrying my baby much these days since it is SOO hot and humid here! But the time I did use it it was great! I paid $100 but will give it up for $85ppd. It is the same as this one here. http://www.diapers.com/p/boba-pack-lila-211677
Come and get 'em! Email me at kassnyc@gmail.com
Hello! I am a doula in NYC and we are contemplating a move to the Miami area in the near future. How much can/do you charge? I have been a doula for 7 years and have 3 kids. Thanks!!
Thanks for the advice!!
Thanks to both of you! I will certainly contact you when I am closer to moving!