or Connect

Posts by taylor

Hi ladies!   I was just wondering if there's anyone out there who went from being a full-time WOHM to a full-time student? And how did you make it work?   I'm in a position where I loathe my job, and it's affecting the rest of my life at this point. I feel the only way I'll be able to improve is thru schooling and am really unwilling to tack classes onto my already full schedule. (I also am a rep. for a direct selling company outside of my full time job, so I...
Alright, ladies. I know what's going on here is normal, but I really just need some reassurance and positive vibes sent my way. I don't have a whole lot of a support system right now. (DP is in Afghanistan. DM lives out of State. Just an insanely anxious DMIL and my midwives, who are awesome.) This is my second HBAC. With my first, I had prodromal labor for 3 or 4 nights prior to waking up in active labor early on morning and had my beautiful baby the next afternoon....
Congrats, and good luck!
40 weeks today and counting... Had about 6 hours of mild contractions last night. Woke up and I'm still having them sporadically. Hopefully they'll progress into active labor here pretty soon.
Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Tristan!
Congrats!!
40 weeks today! Still here. Had 6 hours of regular, mild contractions last night before I retired for the evening. I've had a few already this morning, but they're not crampy like they were last night.
Goodluck, Steph!! I've been having mildly crampy contractions for 6 hours now. I think prodromal labor has got to be the hardest part of this whole ordeal. I went through several days of it with my last, and it seems like I'm following the same pattern this time. This is day 3, with 6 hours being the longest stint so far...
We're not sure when he's going to get leave. As of right now, the word going around in sometime in February. He does have internet in his tent, and we can webcam - so atleast he'll be able to see the little guy when he arrives. And right now my MIL is driving me batty. She's constantly calling me, asking me if I'm in labor. Telling me I need to go into labor, etc. etc. I didn't answer her phone call this afternoon because I was just about to fall to sleep for a nap,...
My partner and I were hoping he'd be able to get leave from Afghanistan around the time babe was due, but no such luck. So, it's just me, my midwives, MIL and a good friend of mine. So, little dude can get his butt out here. Tomorrow is the "due date".