or Connect

Posts by Mirzam

The latest autism figures are for current 12 year olds so they would not have been diagnosed using the criteria from DSM - V.
8. Russell Blaylock M.D. retired neurosurgeon.
6. Dr Suzanne Humphries - curriculum vitae    7. Boyd Haley - PhD in Chemistry/Biochemistry at Washington State, NIH Postdoctoral Scholar. Yale Medical School. Chair and Professor of Chemistry/Biochemistry University of Kentucky. Testified before Congressional committees and IOM regarding mercury toxicity and neurological diseases.
Thanks for the update, I completely forgot about the hearing. I should get an NVIC update soon.
Can I add, please do not vaccinate a child that is sick, even a little bit, ie cough, cold, fever etc. Wait until they are well.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-congressman-compares-corruption-in-cdcs-vaccine-safety-studies-to-secs-handling-of-bernie-madoff-scandal-255471691.html   On Thorsen, Posey said "If you read through the emails and learned about the meetings and the financial arrangement this crook had with the CDC, it will make you absolutely sick to your stomach.    Dr. Hooker remarked that Thorsen had collaborated with the CDC on 36 papers, not just one paper as claimed by...
I thought about putting it there. I am happy for the mods to move it, or I can start a new thread.
DS had a school friend that had his spleen removed because of a freak accident at preschool. I remember when he got chicken pox, it was was worse than the other kids, ie lots of spots which seem to last a long while before they faded. I don't think he was vaccinated, I know his mother was a select/delayed vaxxer.
At three and a half to four my DS only drew intersecting lines. He is now 14 and this is one of his drawings, yes it is Gregory Peck LOL - he was studying to Kill a Mocking Bird.         What I am saying is this probably doesn't mean anything and he will get there.    ETA: I would say by eight years old it was obvious he had some artistic talent. 
Another article on the interview (translated by google)   http://hpv-vaccine-info.org/gardasil-will-be-the-biggest-scandal-in-medical-history/   Extracts:   "  Take Gardasil, we must measure the extent of the scandal everyone knew at the time of obtaining U.S. permission to market the vaccine strictly bring anything! Diane Harper, who was a leader of opinion in the United States, was shot early alarm bells pointing to the hoax and scam .   [...] Gardasil is useless...