or Connect

Posts by Mirzam

And these same people would seek out the vaccination debate forum? You posted it here to make a point, all I can presume is your point is that measles is a plane ride away..... 
Right, but how many of those people are posting or lurking on the vaccine debate forum of MDC? As serenbat stated, if you were concerned about people coming into contact with this person, then you would have posted where those that live in AZ or maybe traveling to AZ would be more likely to see it. So you point was......?
 They don't need to advertise routine childhood vaccinations on TV, they already have a captured market for these vaccines, thanks to government mandates and no product liability. They are advertising Gardasil, Shingles vax, and other adult vaccines because they want to increase sales, it is a vast market that hasn't reached its full potential by any means yet.
Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes—A review   Could the human DNA in the MMR and Chicken Pox vaccines be a cause of the rise in autism?     ETA: Dr Albert Enyati, father to an autistic son, in his testimony to the IACC two days ago, demanded that the question of human DNA in vaccines be researched with regard to autism. His English is a little hard to understand, but his testimony is powerful.  
http://www.ashotoftruth.org/blog/shot-truth-brian-hooker-phd-tune-april-10
Almost half of those deaths were in India. 
What's to debate here? Would this post not be more appropriate in the discussions section?
    I thought this was a brilliant graphic.   http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/2010/03/vicp-autism-omnibus-how-government-is.html
Dr Enyati to Tom Insel: WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO US..,WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO US PARENTS???? WHY WHY ?.?.?   
 Yes, I know what the end result of the the study was, it was so manipulated that it became a bunch of lies. I am not going to waste my time googling garbage. I am very grateful for people like Brian Hooker PhD, who have the dedication to call out the CDC liars and to re-analyze these bs studies from the CDC. For those that are seeking the truth, this interview with Dr Hooker is highly illuminating. Safeminds article on the above abstract and the Simpsonwood...