or Connect

Posts by Mirzam

I don't care if you attack my epistemology because I don't care what you think or what you think you know. 
Andrew Lazarus, please refrain from posting the above type of personal posts about me, they are veiled insults and unnecessary. I have been a member of this board since 2002, and those that have been around longer than you have know me. I don't care what you think of me because you opinion is of no value to me. Have a nice day.     My post on the DUNS number is was to show that the CDC is an organization and not a person.
DUNS (Data Universal Numbering System) - the CDC has one.   The Data Universal Numbering System, abbreviated as DUNS or D-U-N-S, is a proprietary system developed and regulated by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) that assigns a unique numeric identifier, referred to as a "DUNS number" to a single business entity. It was introduced in 1963 to support D&B's credit reporting practice. It is a common standard worldwide. DUNS users include the European Commission, the United...
 The CDC is a corporation registered with Dunn & Bradstreet, it is not a person. Most (all) of the pro-vaccination choice posters understand very well what an ad hominem attack is, it happens to us all the time.
 Right but the 'flu' is not necessarily 'influenza', so the vaccine would not have prevented these respiratory infections,  A quote from Peter Doshi's paper, Influenza: marketing vaccine by marketing disease, highlights the flu vaccine scam:    
  And this presumably was said in all seriousness..... 
 Here's an oldie but a goodie, from 2005, Dr David Ayoub on Mercury, Autism and Global Vaccine Agenda. 
If only this was an April Fool's joke:   Build up your immunity to vaccine myths
Good joke!!!!     If only......   
I could not find the UK's vaccine pamphlets on line, but if it is based off the NHS vaccine information, then it will be no better and provide no more 'informed consent' than the US's VIS. Here is an example of the Pediacel 5 in 1 a vaccine of choice with the NHS.   http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/vaccinations/Pages/5-in-1-infant-DTaPIPVHib-vaccine.aspx