or Connect

Posts by Ranjhu

Your sister/family members are being very selfish. How is it your problem that she doesn't have any kids. That fact is that you are pregnant and soon will have a baby. When the baby gets here, she will fall in love with him/her. Don't worry about it and enjoy your pregnancy!
I am also feeling kicks lower around my bladder area. I thought it was gas at first, but have been feeling movement in the evening for the last weeks or so. Its a great feeling.
I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby. My DH and I tried for a while to get pregnant. Last month, I was diagnosed with having a bicornuate uterus and a higher chance of preterm labor. Even though my doctor is telling me not to worry since there is nothing that can be done and he is seeing me every two weeks, I am having a hard time getting excited about my pregnancy with the thought of possibly losing my baby. I keep thinking that something is going to go wrong. ...
I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby. I have been diagnosed with having a bicornuate uterus. My Ob/Gyn has informed me of my higher than normal risk of preterm labor. I am trying to get information from mothers who have this condition and how far along they carried the baby? I am terrified of having a very premature baby.