or Connect

Posts by joy2grow

So you all think having a prior loss naturally means an early US is needed?  Is that mostly for peace of mind?  I lost the last baby at 12 wks.  No tests were done to determine why, so I can only figure it was DNA abnormality or the like.  I'm very excited to be pregnant again and telling a lot of people already because I have faith this is a sticky one.  Also, to be honest, I spoke to two intuitives in the past year who reassured me another child was waiting and ready...
Our daughter will turn 6 the month after this baby comes.  I had hoped my children would be closer in age but it just didn't work out that way!  I have a strong feeling this is a good thing and life is unfolding just as it should for the best dynamics in our family.  My sister and I were 18 months apart and fought constantly till we were in our late teens -- it was horrible, but then so were all the relationships in my family of origin so there you go.  Truly that is...
I'm at almost 6 weeks and experiencing a lot if symptoms which is really reassuring to me.  Constipation, extreme thirst, insomnia (some times quite productive from 1 - 3am!), hip pain coming and going -- I've been laying on tennis balls on the floor & that helps, sudden intense crying, and short temper with my family -- luckily for them in small doses.  I've had a few waves of nausea but over all feel very fortunate in that area.    We live remotely and have not...
Hello,   I just got my BFP earlier this morning!  I don't have time to catch up and read through this thread at the moment but look forward to doing it as soon as I can. I've been eating Primal for 6 months and am very excited about having a Primal pregnancy.  I've never felt or looked better in my life and that's a good place to be while growing a baby!  I look forward to getting to know you all   ~ Heather
Thanks so much for sharing my happiness!  We had been trying for 6 months prior deciding to try the NPC.  I am 40 years old & DH is 42.  I used a brand called Premugest.  I purchased it on the web for $25 a bottle which was just enough for 2 months.  The site says they ship to every state but California. 
A few days ago (before I even knew I was pregnant) I was making DD some steamed broccoli, as always I sampled it before giving it to her and I was like BAM!  That is the BEST broccoli I've ever tasted!  I proceeded to make myself a huge plate of it enjoying every bite.  I *hope* my aversion to sweets comes back as it did my first pregnancy since that's so much healthier any way.    Mama Chickadee, I also had visions of swigging down lots of alcohol to get through a...
Hi Jamie!  I'm so excited to find you here in the August ddc!  I just got my BFP a few hours ago.  I took a picture of my positive test and texted it to DH who is out of town for work.  About an hour after that I forwarded the picture to my sister, my two MILS, and one FIL.  My FIL is having pretty serious surgery today and I'm sure it will elevate his energy & mood to know before going under.  Our desire to conceive has been very public in the extended family, and...
Got a BFP at 2:30am this morning!  I couldn't wait to test, after so many days w/o symptoms of my period coming & then breast heaviness -- I just felt it was finally my month.   I do think the NPC made all the difference.    Good luck to everyone! 
I am on my second month of using NPC and have only been keeping record of my LP since I started the cream.  I'll share what I've noticed these past two months for what it's worth.  I'm taking it 2x/day from days 12-26 of my cycle (as per the instructions for pms/cycle regulation).  In the first month the day I finished with the cream I spotted a little, then four days later a strong menstrual flow (thus making the LP 16 days).  This month I finished the cream 6 days ago...
My friend wrote me this in an email today:   "Do you know of a website that is helpful for guidance on child behavior? Particularly 4 year old boy behavior and hitting? I know there's the "boys will be be boys" attitude, but I'm concerned. We address it at home, but would like to know if there's more that I can do."   Any sites and books I can pass along to my friend would be most appreciated.  Thx!