or Connect

Posts by PeacefulSeams

1.     hanger 2.     hanger 3.     hanger 4.     hanger 5.     hanger 6.     hanger 7.     hanger 8.     hanger 9.     hanger 10.  hanger 11.  hanger 12.  hanger 13.  hanger 14.  hanger 15.  hanger 16.  hanger 17. ...
1. Finish my report for my child development class 2.start my family history report 3.finish all my work that's due for my online classes 4.clean out the crap that has been living in my bedroom 5."spring clean" the kitchen 6. do my laundry (all of it!) 7.Look for an inexpensive washer and dryer so I don't have to spend money at the laundromat 8.re-organize the bookshelves 9.go thru my clothes and declutter them 10.declutter the shoe cart 11. finish up...
I put all that crap in the shed today. But behold...there is more crap underneath it!!!  Where does it all come from? Does it multiply when I am not looking??
We don't have dressers either. The boys clothes are stored in a rubbermaid tote with a lid. Their socks and stuff like that are stored in the laundry basket in the bathroom cabinet. That is where all the socks are. We are working on putting some shelves and a rod in their room but it's so tiny I don't know where to put it just yet. 
I had that problem. I got tired of it and told my kids that they have to put things away after they are done playing with it. At the end of the day, if there is anything left out...I get rid of it. They know this rule and it works. There are times when I end up tossing out a bunch of stuff. My thought is if you can't take care of it then obviously you don't need it.   It is on the extreme end of things, but it works for me.
I have several things that I need to get done this weekend!   1. Finish my report for my child development class 2.start my family history report 3.finish all my work that's due for my online classes 4.clean out the crap that has been living in my bedroom 5."spring clean" the kitchen 6. do my laundry (all of it!) 7.Look for an inexpensive washer and dryer so I don't have to spend money at the laundromat 8.re-organize the bookshelves 9.go thru my...
I keep mine in a laptop case and when I want to use it, I take it out. The case sits right next to my school bag in the coat area so busy toddler hands can't get to it.  
We are selling the PS2 with all the games and complete rockband set (guitar and huge drums) so those will be gone ...soon, i hope. The countertop is coneccted to my kitchen so that will forever remain a clutter magnet. I have been thinking about my 2 side tables and coffee table in my living room. I might get rid of them and look for something smaller with no drawers. And my fireplace mantel always has stuff on it. Haven't decided what to do about that yet. on the plus...
I have been doing the 2011 challenge but I feel like I am getting no where. I just can't stand all this crap anymore. My bedroom is a holding storage right now for all my garage sale stuff since my shed is currently being fixed. It is irritating me! My garage sale is at the beginning of May, so maybe I can hold out until then......or not. I think I am just gonna put all this crap in the shed anyways.....   I also have a lot of clutter magnets. The side tables, coffee...
I had to have a room in my house professionally cleaned from mold and they told me that bleach actually releases more mold spores into the air causing people to get sick and causing the mold to spread.       I also use vinegar and baking soda in my garbage cans and floors. I will be watching for more ideas!!