or Connect

Posts by PeacefulSeams

I would go to Thailand or Bhutan.  Heck, for 2 weeks I could go to both!!   I want to go everywhere but those 2 are my top choices.
It's nice outside and the birds are chirping and my allergies are kicking in, but that's besides the point. I have Spring cleaning fever and would like you ladies to join in!!! Focus on 1 room when posting. Post a couple of chores and the next poster will do them, kinda like in the cleaning game, only more involved. Things like cleaning the baseboards, dusting off the top of the fridge, organizing the garage, etc...ya know..things you wouldn't normally do everyday....
1.     costume 2.     lamp 3.     amp 4.     speaker 5.     speaker 6.     broken stereo 7.     broken chair 8.     soft car toy 9.     soft car toy 10.  skirt  473 items And more to go tomorrow......
I actually had the same issue when I lived in an apartment. I immediately reported it to the management. They would bang on the ceiling when someone would walk across the floor. After a week of that, I purposely made noise. I decided to not make everything super quiet all the time and just be normal. That's the price for living in an apartment. It's not always going to be quiet. If they wanted quiet, they should move to a house. The one time the neighbor came upstairs...
I do that quite often. I live in a very tiny town. The nearest thrift store is 45 minutes away and there is no Freecycle anywhere close to my area. I usually list it on Craigslist, put it out on the curb where the garbage goes and if it isn't gone by trash day, the trash guys pick it up.  I am having a major yard sale next month, but at the end of the day I am making whatever is left free for the taking. The rest will go to the curb until gargabe day.   My sanity is...
Before marriage with 1 child I had 1 large suitcase and 1 small suitcase with our things in it. *7 outifts for me and 7 outfits for my son *2 pairs of shoes each...1 for summer and 1 for winter *1 coat each *10 books for us both *shoebox with pictures *small jewelry box *1 CD/DVD case *travel edition scrabble *small buddha statue *small suitcase had toys in it *2 towels *car   furniture was all included in my apt. dishes and those type of...
1.     broken window 2.     bag of blocks 3.     nerf gun set 4.     stuffed animal 5.     stuffed animal 6.     vhs 7.     vhs 8.     vhs 9.     vhs 10.  vhs 11.  vhs 12.  vhs 13.  vhs 14.  vhs 15.  vhs 16.  ride on car 17. ...
Me: *kindle preloaded with all the e-books it could hold *sewing kit *picture frame with usb port w/ pics of family and friends *my meditation alter *mp3 player loaded with music and rechargeable batteries   DH *fishing kit *tool set *poker set *moms urn *dogs urn   DS1 *bakugon set *kindle preloaded with all the books it would hold *psp *teddy bear *fishing set   DS2 *guitar *stuffed elephant *legos *favorite...
I am pretty minimalist too. The exception is my scrubs for work. I have a week's worth because you never know when you are going to need to change. I have 3 pairs of jeans, 2 skirts, 1 shorts, 2 sweaters and 3 tshirts. I have 1 pair of sneakers and 1 pair of heels. The exception is underwear and socks...I seem to have tons of those. I really need to minimize them. I have downsized my clothes a few times already this year. On the plus side, all my clothes fit into a small...
Awesome list!!! Although the amount of toys for me is a little high. My DS have 8 toys total that they share. They all fit into a cube organizer.