or Connect

Posts by PeacefulSeams

I realize that there are still a few more weeks left in 2012, however, I plan on getting a little start on my 2013 things. I started over twice so I figure my 2012 goal was met a while ago. I have accumulated more things than I would like to have. So join me now if you would like or wait until 2013!   These things were donateed yesterday.   1.twin mattress 2.twin bed frame 3.puzzle 4.puzzle 5.book 6.book 7.book 8.book 9.book 10.book 11. bag of...
Fan of both on facebook!
How wonderful...I love this stuff!!!
DS(9) *3 comic books *super jumbo word search book *book on human anatomy *e reader from grandma *pj's *ravensberger Labyrinth game (score for .50 at a garage sale) *the action bible   DS(3) *spiderman DVD *puzzle *planet earth coloring book *baby doll *pj's *dr. seuss books   DS(4 mos) *sz 18 mos. pj's *noisy toys *1st board book *blanket I am making
Crunchy....I knows EXACTLY how you are feeling. Sometime is seems as if there is no anger there at all.   A few days ago, he was sitting in the living room and was coloring. He started to draw on my couch so I told him :we don't draw on furniture, only color books" He freaked out and started screaming, throwing his markers and ripping apart his book. I put him in his room to calm down. I hear him in there growling and then he started crying"mommy, mommy". I went to...
His father does have an anger disorder so I have been seriously thinking that is what it is. His dad is on medication that control it and has been for a long time. He was diagnosed with Intermittant explosive anger disorder when he was just a boy. I have seen him without his medications and it is not pretty, but the kids have never seen their father that way. He does it mainly with me, sometimes at school...but usually with me. He just seems so angry.   I spoke with...
I had a new baby a month ago but this has been going on before that. It has just gotten worse.
What is happening right before this outburst begins? Nothing...he can be quiet and content coloring his books or playing with playdoh and then just freak out. Sometimes his brother will be walking by and out of no where, 3 yr old tries to stab him with whatever object is in his hand. Is he frustrated, bored, tired, hurt? I don't think so. How is this different from what you see during more typical tantrums? Normal tantrums are not  violent and they don't last as...
My 3 year old is just like any other 3 year old except he has these extreme outbursts of anger. They are not like normal temper tantrums. They start out of the blue and they escalate very quickly. He starts screaming, then throwing things and breaking things. He then progresses to hitting, punching, kicking and even trying to stab and hit  people with whatever objects he can find. I usually have to resort to restraining him so he doesn't hurt himself or other people. It...
Getting my DH to help me would be like winning the lottery. He is also disabled so he can't do a lot. As a result, I am a compulsive declutterer. I have delegated chores to all my kids. My 9 yr old washes all the dishes...every day. He also keeps his room clean and cleans the toilet once a week. My 3 year old likes to vacuum so thats what he does. He also picks up trash just laying around the house. We have to go to the laundry mat to wash clothes...so whoever doesn't...