or Connect

Posts by PeacefulSeams

Nykkolaii Jarykko Born Aug 2. at 9:55pm. He weighes 7lbs 14 oz. 21 inches. I labored for 8 hours and he basically delivered himself. I pushed once and delivered in 3 minutes. The doctor didn't even have time to come into the room so he was delivered by my DH and a nurse!    
I have gestational diabetes and as a result have a huge baby on the way. My dr has scheduled an induction for next monday. If I were to wait until my due date, he would be enormous and have to be csection....which I absolutely do not want. I have tried everything that I can think of to help move him along a little faster so I won't have to do this but nothing has worked. The baby has almost completely stopped moving. I guess that's due to my high blood sugar...
I am making some cd's of birthing music and I need some suggestions.
How many do you have? We have a large metal tonka truck, some blocks, some action figures, hotwheels, art supplies(kept on bookshelf in dining room), few stuffed animals, potato head, board games(also kept in dining room)   Are they sorted into categories or are you more of a toy box person? I tried the organizing into categories thing and with my 3 year old...it doesn't work. All their toys fit in a small laundry basket. Do you rotate? If so, how much do you have...
I second a pack n play. It travels nicely and doesn't take up a lot of space. It's cheaper than a crib and usually has a baby changer and a place to keep things. I am having #3 any day now. I have learned that I need quite a few cloth diapers and wipes.....especially if this one is anything like my 3 year old. I have a few newborn clothes but my dr. is telling me that he is already 6 1/2 lbs, so those may not even fit. I have about a small laundry basket of clothes in...
Since I am due at any moment, I have decided to wait until after kiddo is born. I plan on waiting a few months to get my wardrobe under control. Right now my wrdrobe is very minimalist and I hope to keep it that way.....but I want to replace what I have. This is summer wear. I have no winter clothing whatsoever. When we moved, I donated all the winter clothing in the house.   1 pair flip flops 1 pair crocs   3 long skirts 3 tank tops 2 bras socks....what...
My 3 year old is the destruction master. He has about  6 books that he will read over and over again. We do check out books from the library but only 3 at a time and we read those at bedtime. My 9 year old has a small collection, things like dictionary, encyclopedia, etc. He devours books so it makes no sense to me to buy him any. He walks to the library everyday to get new books and he picks out some for his brother while he is there. I have some college books, my...
I didn't get as much done as I had planned. I did manage to go through the dishes and have a huge box and a small box to get rid of. I got the rooms partially switched. I am about halfway done with that. I got the bathroom done. It was pretty hot today and even though I have AC, it didn't really make a difference. Plus I started having BH and had to rest for a while.   I plan on doing a little bit more in about 30 min...at least till my dinner settles. I think I am...
I am due Aug. 13th. I woke up this morning and realized that my house is annoying me. I think that my nesting has started. So I have this big plan today to purge everything that I don't need. I have a list that I started a while ago but never had any motivation. But today....wow......it's here.  I have a plan for each room.   Think I will start in the kitchen. I have waaaaay to many dishes. My cabinet is overflowing with cups and glasses. I am a family of 4 and 20...
Oh and they will hitch a ride to other peoples homes on their clothes, coats, purses, etc.