or Connect

Posts by karina5

Quote: Originally Posted by darcytrue I dated someone who smoked pot when I was much younger, over 20 years ago. I was a teen when I dated him for several years. He too "thought' he wasn't addicted or that he didn't have to "have" it to function. He is now a 44 yr old, unemployed, living with mom and dad (never moved out), lazy bum. I knew twenty years ago that he would amount to nothing unless he planned to stop the pot smoking at some point because I...
Quote: Originally Posted by darcytrue there are plenty of people who have been dx with mental illnesses that control them through their diet, herbs, supplements, no drugs. Well it's good that there are different options that work for different people. Some people might respond better to changing their diet, and some people find that marijuana helps them best.
Quote: Originally Posted by holothuroidea I've seen people put the car seat in the cart (on the inside of the cart, I'd never prop it up on the front basket like some people do), but our car seat is gigantic and heavy and besides that seems like no fun. OP, I'm not sure why the eyeroll regarding putting a car seat on the front basket. That confuses me b/c that's what worked so well for me, and now I'm wondering if I do something wrong....
Well I will tell you who is absolutely NOT a role model to any kid of mine, and that is the law enforcement officers who are involved in this INSANE WITCHHUNT. I mean, really, THIS is how tax dollars are spent? BARF. http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29125081/ Quote: COLUMBIA, S.C. - Authorities in the South Carolina county where Michael Phelps was photographed smoking from a marijuana pipe have been arresting people as they seek to make a case against...
Quote: Originally Posted by geekgolightly If it isn't possible to find a grower, then how can you live with knowing that blood is on your hands? Because maybe not this quarter will have it, but there is always the next one. Back when I did do drugs, I sorta cared? But really, what I wanted was what I wanted. I assume most people here are more conscious than I ever was. You can and will have CPS and the cops crawling all over you, even if you don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by geekgolightly Two points have yet to be refuted. It's illegal and you could have jail time or your children taken away for it's use (city or state dependent). It's got the blood of innocents on it if you don't grow your own or know the grower. And frankly, most don;t know the grower. The concern about CPS taking away a child is there, but not to the degree you're stating. (Former social worker here). It is...
Quote: Originally Posted by sg784 Im soooo ready to be done with this thread. It started out as informative debate and has turned into nothing but slander. You dont want to read controlled studies, and make your own decision, fine. You want to continue to regurgitate "war on drugs" propaganda, fine. You want to think that a mom who informs her self about mj use during pregnancy compared to other perscription drugs and chooses it so that she can stay...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lily Eve Give me a break. There's no research saying it's safe, either. Furthermore, I can't imagine many mothers condoning having their unborn children used as guinea pigs to see how pickled their brains are at birth all in an effort to study if taking drugs whilst pregnant is good or bad for you. Actually there is research showing this.
Editing Schmediting, you can't make that stuff up. He SAID those things. His job is in jeapordy b/c of how he acted.