or Connect

Posts by karina5

Quote: Originally Posted by baturay Not sure if you think I implied that, but if you do....you read too much into my posts. Sorry, I was skimming. And that wasn't directed at any individual person.
So now if you have a babygate, you aren't AP? Nobody has said that outright but it seems a bit implied. Yes, we used a babygate at the top of our stairs. I trust children's instincts, but I trust gravity and steep scary stairs (and trust me, our stairs are steep and scary) just as much.
Better there than in a landfill. Let parents make a choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie yes, but you dont always get what you thought you wanted. you usually get what you asked for. you always get what you need. Hey is Mick Jagger posting? hehehe I voted #2.
She is going through puberty at age SIX?!?! Wow, I didn't think that could happen (well, I thought it could but it still seems weird to me). Yes, I can understand how it would be upsetting to have your little girl growing up enough to shave and also to be concerned that she hurt herself.
Quote: Originally Posted by hanno we finally have the term this thread so desperately needed! Which rarely exist, someone posted on that.
Ugh, so racist. My FIL spouted off some of that crap. I can't BELIEVE that that email used Snopes to back it up when in fact Snopes does the opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, I sent out this email the other day to some people who probably either sent the email themselves or received it There is an email going around that talks about Obama and that he is a Muslim. This is false. I feel that people should know that this is one of those fake (and racist)...
I think I am and DH thinks he is (but he's NOT).
Yes, I can relate. Not so much as feeling like 6th grade, but still feel 23 or so.
Quote: Originally Posted by transformed http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=4115033&page=2 Anyone who didn't see the 20/20 Last night on ABC, watch it! It was awesome! I also saw it and found it very interesting! Here is my thread on "Happy Places." http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=826994