or Connect

Posts by mama in the forest

DeChRi~ that is hilarious! Hey, does anyone have a recommendation for hip adductors/abductors instead of the machine? And, without opening the legs? Probably not, as that seems to be the only way to work those muscles. What's happening is that I have the beginnings of Symphisis Pubis Dysfunction - it's basically just pain in that space in the pelvis where the ligaments come together in the middle. I had it with two of my pregnancies, and was hoping to get away...
So let's have an update on everyone!! How far along are you? 28 weeks! How are you feeling? fabulous!....working out, lifting weights, sleeping, loving life Craving anything yummy lately? my cravings are a bit irrelevant ~ I am on a special low carb diet to keep my blood sugars in the right place. I take no sugar at all, and it's weird because I do not even want it anymore...whereas prior to my pregnancy I had SUCH a sweet tooth! How's the family handling...
Samstress, I'm so sorry about your loss. Quote: does anyone know how long it can take? I have had some losses. I handled two with Cytotec and I did have one loss naturally. (had a D & C with one which I loathed) There were pros & cons to both ways. With the cytotec it was very peaceful & easy. I was able to decide what day I was ready to experience it, and I had very little cramping. It felt like very mild menstrual cramps. One I had...
Quote: I was told that legally it has to be a person other then the person birthing. I was told that too in the office, and I just shrugged & said, well, it was me. They just looked at me for a long time & then went ahead & used my name.
Congratulations!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
I am the 'certifyer' on all of mine. Some of them say mother, and some say my real name.
Quote: "Dr. M is lifting next to you and you are outlifting him". Oh my gosh that is too freakin funny!!! I love it. I hope he got an eyefull of that! Quote: You should have seen the look on his face when he asked me once when I was due (I was 40+1) and I said..."Um...yesterday". He looked at me like I was going to pop any minute. I can just see the fear in his eyes! I'm going to try getting back to the gym tonight....
Quote: I love lifting and it is the ONLY workout that feels good to me when pregnant. Me too!! I really love it. When I do my cardio, which at this point is amounting to 2-3 miles of walking, I am having to force myself to do it. I always am glad of doing it, and it's important to do, but it just isn't the same as lifting. Lifting makes me feel strong & capable, and I guess I've just always loved doing it. I've been so bummed lately because I...
Just bumping up to see if there are any new pregnant women lifting weights! I'm still loving it - it's really the only thing that helps my sore hips. I LOVE doing the outer thigh machine & it eases the soreness.