or Connect

Posts by CNutty

Oh mama Im so sorry. I have alittle SPD going on, but nothing like what you are discribing, you poor thing! Take care of yourself, and dont feel bad about not exercising, your body is working its a$$ off right now just carrying that baby around, give yourself a break!
So Im pretty sure that it was the night after my home visit and after my MW dosing me with pulsitilla (sp?) that he turned back to head down! Facing just the thought of another csection was really hard (mine was AUGHFUL...infection, BFing issues ect...). Now that little bugger has to just stay that way. So Im pretty sure that it was the homeopathics that did it, now granted not every remedy is going to work for everyone, but I would definatly try pulsitilla, it cant...
Im SO happy for you!!!!! My little 37 week bean turned as well...happy births for all!!
Thinking of you and your little babe...
Thanks for your replies guys Well I cant tell you that he is 100% Breech, but I know he is in a differant position then for the last 10 weeks or so. My MW did a vaginal exam after palpating for quite a while, and not feeling like sje had a very good idea of where he was. I think as of last night we are pretty confident that the bump up top is a head, and what is presenting is a knee or boney little butt. Im not going to schedule a section for a while. My MW does not feel...
I know i havent posted very much in a while, Ive been trying to do better about not sittting at the computer all the time. I think I need to talk this out a little though... I am/was having a very uncomplicated HBAC. He has been head down now for about 10 weeks (Ill be 37 weeks on sun). So at my home visit yesterday with my midwife, he has now flipped, and is breech. Hes not engaged, and seems to be on the small side with TONS of fliud, so there is a lot of reason to...
Yup... My biggest fear this time around is that BFing will be a struggle again, and that we could eventually need to supplement. I feel like I know SO much more now I dont plan to even buy a single drop of formula this time. SOOOOO...my dream is that I have 5 babies, not one! and Im runnning around trying to nurse them all and being told that I am crazy, and that I am going to need some formula to supplement. I woke up from that dream feeling like 1 babe was going to...
Congrats!!!! Hope he is out of the NICU soon and you are home cudddling him, YEA FOR JUNE BABIES!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by StacyL Fluoride is not for anyone - pregnant ladies or kids!! Time to do some reasearch on that one - you might be horrified at what you find.... Yup, no floride in this household either.
Thats SO great!!! I bet this is a huge sigh of relief for you, and the less stress the better in the next few weeks! Take care of yourself!