or Connect

Posts by crocus

Now I "like" Bella Luna. 
I like Mothering on FB! 
Have you considered a Master's in Educational Counselling? Try checking out online programs. Athabasca University in Alberta is internationally recognized and has a wonderful Masters in Counselling Program.
Mom: crocus Baby: Tayo John Birthday : 02/19/2010 12:38am (EDD Feb18) Sex: Boy! Stats: 8 lbs 2 oz, 21.75"
A health card in addition to your photocopied birth certificate might be enough.
Congratulations! Both for the great news and for your wonderful daughter's wisdom!
I would like to make at least one pair of longies for babe due in February. For all you who have knit at least one of these patterns, could you please help me decide which one to try? For soakers I've tried the Ribbywrap and Curlypurly. Thanks for your help mama's!
I've tried using buttons on my LTK Ribbywrap cover but they keep popping undone. Besides this, it's not easy to find the holes to poke the buttons through in the first place. The buttons are the right size for the holes, so this is not the problem. Has anyone tried alternate ways of fastening their Ribbywrap soaker? I'm not into velcro since I've had issues with Bum Genius fasteners and would think that the velcro would annoyingly stick to the wool when I wash or...
I would like to make at least one pair of longies for babe due in February. For all you who have knit at least one of these patterns, could you please help me decide which one to try? For soakers I've tried the Ribbywrap and Curlypurly. Thanks for your help mama's!
I'm going through this right now and did with my first pregnancy, too. With my first, it was confirmed that it was bronchitis. Since it's a viral infection and antibiotics aren't helpful in these cases, there was nothing that could be done about it. Unfortunately, it lasted about 6 weeks. But, fortunately, it was at the beginning of my pregnancy and baby wasn't pushing on my lungs as much. This time, (31 weeks) I waited to see the doctor and only went in because...