or Connect

Posts by ladyslipper

my daughter enjoyed these patties with ketchup and brown rice yesterday. http://www.recipezaar.com/112559 Quote: Originally Posted by seamama11 My son is not vegan, although I try to limit dairy since he already drinks over 20 ounces of goat milk daily. Lately he has been a bit more picky about what he eats.....please let me know what your toddler eats for lunch. He doesnt eat meat.... Thanks, Sarah
I have a 17 month old and a 5 week old. I would like to carry one on the front and one on the back...any suggestions on how to do this and with what carriers. My 17 month old walks but she loves to be carried. Thanks
Yesterday I taped around our back door to prove to my husband that we were losing a ton of heat through the door. Our house was so much warmer this morning. Instead of being 58 degrees in the morning it stayed at 62 degrees even though I turned the temp down to 58. Make sure your doors are not leaking cold air in and hot air out. I cannot beleive the difference this morning. I am living in a part of Alaska wear it is over 4.50 a gallon for fuel. I am so glad someone...
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=780426
These all look yummy! http://www.recipezaar.com/cookbook.php?bookid=62800
Quote: Originally Posted by g&a Um, alcoholism. If I never drink I will never be an alcoholic. Sorry, probably not your issue, but that's one good reason I wouldn't do it. g. I agree. I am surprised that a doctor would say that 3 glasses of wine was fine for you. It won't kill you, but that seems like a lot....maybe it's just me, because one glass of wine sends me swinging. Three glasses of wine seems like enough to cause accidents...
I went away for a little while over the summer and told my husband he could have a garage sale and get rid of things he has not seen me use. I did not notice that anything was gone, until people began coming up to me laughing about the garage sale because my husband called it "wife out of town getting rid of her crap sale," and they told me what they got (I live in a small community). I really cannot beleive the stuff that I have hung on to. When people told me what...
Laundry is hung on a line like anywhere else in the morning, and the wind whips it dry faster than the snow or rain can get it wet. When the laundry is pretty dry, I bring it in and put in on wooden drying racks in the warm boiler room. It 's drys pretty quickly. It's harder to do when the wind is slow. Quote: Originally Posted by mysticpi Ladyslipper, could you explain how you do it?
I just took microbiology in the summer so these types of questions go through my mind a lot lately. I beleive that as long as you capped it after sipping from it, there wouldn't be a problem and they would be your germs in that bottle. For a glass of water- a few hours won't hurt you, I don't even think a few days would hurt you except the glass of water left out for a few days would give bacteria time to multiply or collect in your glass of water via dust in the air. ...
Do you drink hot drinks during this day? Hand on a hot mug...I love that feeling. This may help keep you warm. Quote: Originally Posted by ediesmom I love all the "stay warm at night" ideas, but how the heck do you do it during the day? I wear sweaters and socks and have a blanket on the couch, but I am freezing already and its not even November yet. I have the heat set on 64 during the day (60 at night---heater oonly goes in 4 degree...