or Connect

Posts by redebeth

Thank you all for your posts. I had read through plenty here over the years and again today, and somehow i missed the sodium ascorbate info so thanks so much for that heads up. I should clarify about the croupy cough. our now 6 year old has had croup literally every winter since he was born. oh lord did it scare me the first night I heard that out of my 3 month old!! so after all this time I know what it sounds like. he also was vaccinated once or twice for dtap, it's...
(I am sure I am beating a dead horse, but i looked through a few pages and could't find what I was looking for.) Okay help. If I suspect my daughter has pertussis and she isn't vaccinated what do i do? She had a tiny ever so slight snotty nose for the last 4 or 5 days, that I had my eye on. Then last night her cough started dry and raspy and this morning I heard that croupy sound first thing when I woke up. I mean is there any point to going to the clinic right...
I feel for him, what a hard road to travel. When I was in 8th grade, we were taking sex ed and in the classroom did the classic condom on a banana thing. After school, a group of us went to the corner store to buy some (why, I couldn't tell you, we weren't sexually active to that extent) and the store owners wouldn't sell them to us. If they were on the other side of the counter I can promise you we would have stolen them at that point. Has he taken any sex ed...
Quote: Originally Posted by emmaegbert We have a bunch of avos and I am slightly considering trying an avo-chocolate-berry pudding (esp as they are starting to get ripe and we may not keep up!) but we're not eating sweeteners so I have to think on how I could adjust the recipes I've seen. You can always put ripe avocados in the fridge, they stop ripening that way and you can get another week or so out of their storage life.
Hello everyone! Just wanted to check in and say hi! I started my Paleo phase a week ago tomorrow, and I am feeling pretty good. I am very happy to be dairy free now, it has always bothered me even more than eating meat (emotionally) and I am also going paleo to lose a few pounds (like 15 lol). Yesterday I had some digestive problems that I won't go into, but it was yucky and uncomfortable. I think I have been eating too much fat too fast for my body. I have slowed down...
Thank you thank you!
Well I guess he has contacted an injury lawyer (against his better judgment he says) and the lawyer said they are not taking H1N1 clients at this time. Obviously because there is no money in it (at this time). What a crock of s**t. I was wrong he hasn't been denied the disability yet, but he has started the process and doesn't feel very confident w/o a lawyer and few doctors records. He is in a different state than I am, so I have no idea how the social services works...
Thanks for your help. 13sandals, (especially) that was not what I wanted to hear. Thanks Lydiah for the links, I will pass those along. This really feels crazy to me. I can't believe there is no recourse. This guy is a great dad who just went through an awful divorce and then this. He can't work now. He has lost everything and has no money for doctors or tests or therapy. I am very concerned about his state of mind. He has horrible tremors and cannot work, and of...
I asked this in the feb. H1N1 thread, w/o realizing how old it was. Can someone please tell me how an adult can get diagnosed as 'vaccine injured' ? I have a good friend who has suddenly gotten close to paralyzed after he received the H1N1 vax, & has since lost his job and needs help badly. If anyone knows any groups / individuals/ orgs who help with this sort of thing please let me know. Thanks all.
hi all - i just have a question, i don't know if this is the right place to ask. i have a friend (adult male) who was most likely injured seriously by the H1N1 vaccine. does anyone one have any links to groups that are studying this, or offer help determining if it was vaccine injury? he is now unemployed because of what has happened to his body, he has no money for tests and doctors. is there any help out there for people experiencing problems from the vaccine? I"M Sorry...