or Connect

Posts by mommy2sage

Two artists so far that I definitely want on my music for labor playlist:   R. Carlos Nakai - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpmfkH0VHNA Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - http://vimeo.com/8578344   Hope more people share because I need some more ideas!
This was a fun little quiz!     I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 17 hours long.
  I love Sora Meadow! Sounds beautiful.   We decided that we are naming our son Storm Noonday.  The name really fits nice with Sage and Skye (our 6 and 4 year old).
Same here!
Hi Ladies - Thanks for your responses.   My knee pain has amazingly vanished. Actually it is not so amazing...I think my shoes (they have a high wedge) were the source of the problem. I have not worn them in days and the pain is gone.   Wish my work did not have a dress code and I could just go barefoot! 
Good morning Mommies!  2 weeks ago I started having pain in my left knee.  The pain comes and goes, but sometimes it becomes so painful to put any pressure on my left knee, which makes it difficult going up and down the stairs.  I did not have this pain before and definitely think it is pregnancy related because I did not injure my knee.   Anyone else experience this?  Do you think I should see a doctor or do think this is just a normal part of pregnancy?
CONGRATS to all of you mommies!     I was so convinced that our baby was going to be a girl, but... we found out that we are expecting a BOY! 2 boys and a girl in the middle for us too.
It's been 4 weeks now of nausea, extreme tiredness, headaches, moodiness and have a sinus infection.  I cannot wait until I feel better!   I am 11 weeks, so hopefully this sickness will come to an end soon.
I really like almost all of the names on your list.  Coraline and Violet are names that my husband told me to put on our list.   Here are some names we are thinking about:   Ivy Aspen Cedar Sapphire Cora Willow Silas Lynnea
I liked Mothering on FB!