or Connect

Posts by kirk_heidi

Hello, I have a co-worker who has had multiple miscarriages and the recent doctor she saw thinks antiphospholipid syndrome may be the cause of it. Has anyone experienced this? The doctor wants to treat her as if she has it even though the test results have not confirmed it. He also advised her that due to her multiple ectopic pregnancies she has a 35% chance of death if he treats her according to his plan.   My questions are: Has anyone experienced this? If so,...
I am still about 80-90% depending on the day. I made that changes for my health but now that the weight came off there are two reasons to never go back to a high cooked food diet. My favorit recipe is my chinese mushrooms. I use Braggs Liquid Amino, aja marin (rice seasoning), fresh ginger, garlic and water to marinate a jar full of mushrooms. MMMMMM yummy!!
Quote: Originally Posted by lactivistmama Can you share some of the foods your children eat? (like maybe a sample days menu for the?) please, oh please breakfast - oatmeal, raisins snack - fresh fruit lunch - celery sticks, nuts, fruit snack - carrots dinner - green salad, tortilla with cheese treat - ice cream sandwich We are working on recipes to incorporate more variety. Also, Alissa Cohen has a good forum for kids and raw food...
Quote: Originally Posted by yogal so what youre saying is that theres something wrong with eating vegetables and its actually healthier to eat only fruit that is raw? ? Fruitarian is one of the many philosophies of raw eating. I think the most important thing is to eat as much raw as you can, strive for 100% raw and go from there. It is a personal choice. You won't be unhealthy eating raw veggies unless you eat something that isn't meant to...
Quote: Originally Posted by windorabug Hi there! How do I go about eating raw foods with a toddler? Do you just cook/make separate meals? I was eating at least 1 raw meal a day over the summer then got really sick & just couldn't stand the thought! But also really need to loose some weight (OK a lot of weight!) but don't really feel like making two meals at every sitting. Tips? My entire family eats at least 40-50% raw on a daily basis. My...
Thank you Julie! I'll look into it.
I host a homeschool co-op on gardening. We have a gardening unit going on and the person who committed to teaching it has backed out and I have NO IDEA how to garden so PLEASE HELP ME!!! lol We were trying to plant an organic garden but since I don't know anything we are going to teach container gardening. We live in El Paso, Texas so it will be too much to grow anything in the yards, plus we have alot of military moms who would like to take their things with them. So,...
What is ddddc?
try putting a shirt you have worn by him or wrapping him in a blanket that you have had close to you. He may just want that familiar smell.
I must have missed something very funny.