or Connect

Posts by 2bluefish

My dd is just a few months older - what I would do is write the answer in dot to dot so dd can trace them. I was surprised at how quickly her writing improved once she started tracing.
Didn't they say at the beginning of the episode - they'll just keep blowing each other up? I thought I heard that. It gave me the impression that this whole thing is on a loop (think Groundhog day) until they get it right. My impression was like yours bluepetals - that bad guy is a shape shifter that can't do anything himself. Definately full of biblical references - not sure what to make of Cain killing God (or messiah figure?) though.
Quote: Originally Posted by bandgeek It sounds like he's just not getting enough fluid in general. If you have to do 45 cal/oz to get all his calories, how much fluid is he getting? Sorry, I wasn't clear. He's not on 45 cal/oz now. I just realized that the slow down in his weight gain happened at the same time we took him down to 20-25 cal/oz. I think he needs to go back up. I think we dialed him down too soon. I knew the pediasure with...
Wow, I was *so close*! - Locke wasn't Jacob, he is Jacob's enemy (or alter ego?) I *knew* we were going to have to contend with the dead Locke body. The latin means something like - those by which we are all saved. Are these people "messiahs"? ETA - I got "those" for ille when I searched. I don't know latin myself... What is with Ben and the Cain and Abel thing? God basically says the same thing to Cain - what about you? Similar to - Jacob I have loved, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by MSUmama I know personality plays a part in this. I think this is true. I'm a personality type that cannot, will not take responsibility for something I had no control over. Even for the choices I did make - if I know that I did my best - for me that means prayed over it, got counsel, and followed my instincts - then I deliberately commit to releasing guilt and embracing serenity. This was a process I learned after...
He wants us to try to get through the weekend and see if we see any improvement (today he's not eating at all). I guess he was hoping as much as we were that we could keep him off the tube. A week ago we gave him Pediasure with fiber at the nutrionist suggestion. It totally stopped him up. I discovered just now that he is still constipated. I can feel little rocks up in his intestines. I'm gong to try to do a good clean out to see if that gets him eating again. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by SaraLe6 Also, it's not realistic for them to lead the audience to believe a doctor can be checked into a psych ward and then ever practice medicine again.. so now what? House is not just any ol' doctor. His special skills have allowed him to get away with alot that a regular doctor could not.
If anyone has used this maybe they can weigh in. I'm pretty excited about it: http://www.cimt.plymouth.ac.uk/projects/mep/default.htm
I do live on a farm so we've got a zoo going on. I do have to say with chickens the flying would have to depend on your particular chickens - mine easily fly over the 3' fence and free roam about 8 acres. I've done ants, fish (beta fish are by far the easiest imo - I've got one going on 3 or 4 years), mice (my mouse got some kind of nasty skin issue where he kept biting himself, not sure I could do mouse again), rat, guinea pig, birds (birds are noisey), catepillars,...
I don't feel guilty, but I do feel sad and angry sometimes. Maybe my mom's right and I do have too much self esteem, cause I feel pretty proud of myself for finding some things to call blessings in this, for digging deep and trying to learn from it. I don't think there is anything that is intrinsically a blessing in life being made harder for us all. I do believe in God, and I do believe that he has watched over us. There are too many coincedences in Juju's story that...