or Connect

Posts by LittleBee

I remember getting that as a child and lying in bed sobbing because of the pain!! FEEL BETTER SOON!
My DD's were (and are) very fond of playing "pretend birth" and yes, the other children were very intrigued by it...simply because I had told my dd's the truth of birth, they had seen it, and were comfortable with it Many of DD's friends probably didn't know much about it so when they would come over that was their friends game of choice. I never re-routed that type of play with my dd's...so I don't really have any advice and I agree with pp's that if you try to...
We let it mellow...we 1) want to save water and 2) we pay for our water and sewer...just trying to cut costs as much as we can. This is a little OT, but I learned at a home management seminar on saving money. When you start the shower/bath...all the cold water that goes down the drain...well, keep a bucket or your watering can there...fill er' up and you have some water that would have been wasted for plant watering or such!! Works REALLY well for those who get put on...
I wanted to give a quick response to this too Although my dd is a bit older (6yrs) she has had them for about 2 years...and this sounds really weird, but we found that on nights that she had a night terror she would wet the bed so one night we picked her up...placed her on the potty and she peed like a race horse we thought it was a fluke and tried it again...SAME THING! So now we know for her it is something triggering them with being in such a deep sleep and maybe...
To CarrieMF as you stated: "Someone who posted actually jumped to the conclusion that the parents may drive drunk based on them drinking at home. The OP stated clearly in her post: Quote: Originally Posted by jesuslovinmamaof3 Another time we were all outside talking and they were drinking and had been since earlier in the morning. It was now getting dark out, and they needed to put gas in their truck. So they asked me to watch their kids...
My dd is 11...and pizza makes her soooooo sick! We found out that she had reflux (at age 11 yrs...no family history or childhood history of this) and the pizza is the WORST culprit. Some pizza places worse than others. Because of her "I KNOW IT ALL" age, she will still eat it against my parental caution! We also have found orange juice and grapefruits give her a very sour stomach as well!!!!!!!! Also, my daughter gets the stomach pains and feels like the food is...
Hannah born at 37 weeks 6lbs 11 oz. Killian born on her due date was 8lbs 2 oz. Brooke born 41 weeks was 9lbs. 11 oz. They just kept on getting bigger
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfmeis Can you build a green fence? Put in landscaping? That's an AWESOME idea!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by jesuslovinmamaof3 I think if they all come over again, I will walk them back home, and tell their mama that I cant babysit today. I would tell you can't babysit EVER, unless she asks your permission!! GOOD LUCK MAMA! Please keep us updated
Mama...I just want to say "I am sorry" I am sorry you son did his BEST all year and because of one stinkin' test he's going to be held back! Does your school do anything to prepare them for this test? We take the MEAP here in MI...and they freakin' spend 2 weeks prepping for it, and it's not a pass/fail test! ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!