or Connect

Posts by tireesix

Dunno, didn't give birth on the bed cept for in hospital.   Could you not just give birth else where (probably a dappy solution)?.   Otherwise, maybe pad up the mattress with fleece plankets underneath? (or towels etc), anything that isn't slippery but will soak fluids up before they hit the mattress.   Because of my joints, when sleeping on a normal mattresss I have to pad it out anyway and havemno probs with a load of blankets plus a fitted sheet. Its...
You aren't hyper mobile or anything like that?   Only thing I can think of is that your skin is fragile so the stitches won't hold????
I never had a c-section but I did have a traumatic first birth and I was terrified of giving birth the second time, kept swinging between the homebirth or simply getting a section.......   Anyway, long story short...... I figured it was easier to get into hospital than get out if wanted/needed, so I stayed home, gave birth to a 9 lb 5 baby. First baby I had an epidural, the contractions were painful, was a bit uncomfortable with the head etc (mostly because I had...
I am not allowed to work due to health, has its pro's and cons.   With the ex, the kids are his world, I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt them, hes so protective. It was me he didn't like.W   ith the 50/50 thing, its not just about me and the girls and the ex, its just about generally making life easier. Ex can't cope with sole custody because he has really crappy health, cos of my health, I need time out and we have no family whio can take them for a while...
Hi Jeanine, yeah, I understand. I guess I feel a bit defesive. Been kinda stressful cos he is now denying he offered me the chance of a break by taking the kids for a night or 2, he says he'll do it if its in my house but obviously, not gonna happen!!!!   I asked if he would take the youngest Thursday morning because I could be in hospital for up to 4 hours while they check me for cancer whatever and he said he would have to check his diary.........
Saw a solicitor today, she said as long as no one fights the divorce it should take around 3 months.   I understand he feels hurt etc, but this isn't just about little things like suspecting I was having an affair etc, he broke my jaw in 2 places, hes thrown hot coffee over me, kicked me, spat on me, called me all the names under the sun in front of people, isolated me from friends and family and essentially, controlled every single part of my life.   I KNOW he...
In devon.   I too am tired of doimg the same thing for a decade lol!!!!!  
Thing is, ex is living in emergency accomodation, he wants 50/50 custody which I am not oppsed to, but his solicitor told him that in order for him to get a 2 bedroom place so the girls can stay over, then he needs the child benefit or tax credits which just seems crazy to me. Surely the agreement would suffice and the fact its down mainly to health reasons, Both of us have health issues so it being 50/50 gives us the time with the kids and also time to recouperate so...
Bearing in mind I am in the UK.   Things have gotten rubbish with the ex. I have decided to just file for divorce and get it over with.   He comes over and has bought the girls loadsa stuff (a lot of it is super messy stuff, so he comes over, gives them this stuff, they make a mess and ex says 'this place is a tip' and I'm like, you bought this stuff, sure hes doing it on purpose).   He keeps bringing up the past, hes accusing me of having had an affair for...
With baby number 3 I totally freaked, she was an oooops baby though. Ex was fine about it, kept saying it would be ok but I just couldn't accept it. I kinda went through the pregnancy feeling numb at times and highly anxious at others. It really wasn't until she was a few weeks old that I really accepted it all lol........ I was just like 'OMG, I'm having another baby......'.