or Connect

Posts by punkinsmommy

I'd head to the ER. Even if it isn't a BR bite, it souonds like a bad infection. I wouldn't wait. Infections can get nasty fast. Healing vibes to your dh
I love pumpkin seeds. Roasted with a little olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and worchestersire. Yum. Skins and all.
I found this article for you. HTH http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...st/ai_76587422
I want to have my cake, and eat it too, that's why.
Wow. I'm an 8 and it was dead on. And the weirdest part is I think I may have just scared a friend off with my bluntness (or as she prefers to call them "my tantrums").
Joe Normal 47 % Nerd, 21% Geek, 21% Dork Well, I'm %47 Nerd. That has to count for something. right? :
I like my body, even though it isn't "perfect" by some people's standards. In fact, I like it a lot. I like that I love people strongly. Sometimes it bites me in the butt, but I like loving and I don't think you can ever love too much.
I so needed this thread. 1) I have a cold and feel like death 2) I was just tried to watch the CD rom I'm supposed to watch for class tomorrow only to find out that the darn thing has a tiny chip in it so it won't play. Oh, and this set of CDs costs $92 and I NEED them. 3) Dh moved out 3 weeks ago and I miss him a lot at night, even if he is a jerk when he is here 4) Because DH is gone, the kids are acting up. 5) I got into a tiff with my best friend...
My wedding dress is sitting in one of my sister's friends closets/ That's because it was one of her prom dresses and I just borrowed it for my wedding.