or Connect

Posts by happy2bamama

So, Jaimee, I wonder what you will make of this - I am on day 16 now and two nights ago, after DH and I BD, I noticed a tiny bit of pink on the toilet paper.  Then yesterday, I had just the slightest bit of pink again.  Then today, I have had the tiniest bit of brown with a bit of sticky brown stuff.  I feel really not myself today, I am really irritable and so judgmental which is not me at all.  Perhaps this is just part of the cycle recalibration, but I wondered if...
It was 98.3 and I'm on day 15.  I think I usually run a little low, so that may have been part of the spike already.  We will see...  Thanks for all the help :)  I'm sure I'll be back and asking for more when I have some more data!
I'm 68 months post-partum! (my son is almost 5!)  I had to do the math on that to see how ridiculous it looked in months!  So, we stopped BF about 3 years ago.   What I find interesting is that it seems like I do have high progesterone based on the symptoms, but last month when it felt like I conceived, and then it never took, all the reading I did talked about that happening with low progesterone.  Perhaps we didn't conceive, but all the symptoms just made me feel...
Jaimee - thank you so much for the insight :)  That would make SO much sense because last month, I SWEAR I felt pregnant - it was nuts and played such mind games with me.  But having high progesterone could explain it.  Any tips about how to even those hormones out a bit?  Or perhaps I need to not do anything but just be patient and let my body work it out! !!
One more thing to add - my breasts have kept their tenderness and fullness (not complaining about that) since last cycle when I thought I was pregnant.  This is not a usual thing for me, so I thought it was interesting.     Jaimee, I have seen you post on here before and you seem to know a lot about cycles, so I was wondering if this part of it meant anything to you :)  Does breast tenderness with lack of FF signal anything to you?
Thank you ladies for your replies :)  Yeah, I think charting may be in my future!  And no, I'm not on any medication.  I feel healthy, I eat well and I even do acupressure for my womb area, so I would imagine it would all be in ship shape.     The only other thing that may be part of it was that I started exercising more than usual (take dance classes and yoga) a few months ago and I've heard that that can affect it, but by no means was the exercise super strenuous....
Hi ladies -    I saw this post and it brought me back to when I was TTC my son 6 years ago and it took us 18 long months.  The isolation I felt was so unexpected - you are not alone :) In fact, it caused me to put together a book (which then turned into a website) of questions and answers from a variety of other women TTC because I was dying not being able to share this with others and know all the quirky things they were doing too!   The website with all these...
  (X-posted in TTC)   I have always had really regular cycles and TONS of fertile fluid around the time I ovulate... until two months ago.  Two cycles ago, I had a really strange AF (intense cramping, but blood was really thin, no clots and only for one day).  I even thought I might be pregnant, but I got a BFN.  Then I waited to get my fertile fluid and it didn't come like normal.  I think a little bit came around my normal O day, but it was barely even noticeable...
Hello -   I have always had really regular cycles and TONS of fertile fluid around the time I ovulate... until two months ago.  Two cycles ago, I had a really strange AF (intense cramping, but blood was really thin, no clots and only for one day).  I even thought I might be pregnant, but I got a BFN.  Then I waited to get my fertile fluid and it didn't come like normal.  I think a little bit came around my normal O day, but it was barely even noticeable and WAY...
Hi again!  Sorry I'm just getting back to you.  How did it turn out?  Was it really AF?  All those symptoms play such games with the mind.  I don't know about you, but once AF is over and things are back to normal, I almost cannot even fathom how I got to the crazy, obsessing place.  It feels so good to be just living and not thinking about TTC, but that TWW has a way of making us crazy!   I had quite the intense AF.  I bled for three more days than normal.  Not sure...