or Connect

Posts by happy2bamama

Hi all! This thread blew up the past couple of days!   Something that I am noticing and feeling is that the attachment, non-attachment, doing and not doing all changes on a day to day basis. I think it's unrealistic for us to think in overall terms, such as, "If I could just be zen about this whole thing" or "I have to always take my vitamins and herbs." That is WAY too much pressure! I have come to understand that I will have moments of zen-ness, but not months of...
Hi dakipode - I don't know what taking a break looks like (aside from completely abstaining from sex)!   Question for you: what are you feeling detached from, specifically? I feel for you, in that if we are not pregnant by the end of the year, DH and I are going to have the reassessment talk - fertility interventions, meds, adoption, nothing?? I actually feel quite anxious about even having to make a decision since honestly, I just want it to happen THIS way (I can...
Hi ladies - I'm here :) I have been taking some time off of MDC. I can't really pinpoint why, but it's been a nice break. I have been doing acupuncture twice a week and I have these fertility meditations that I listen to on my iPod. There is one for each cycle day. They are pretty good - I love having a different one for each day in the cycle, but they aren't perfect. They are made by a company called Circle + Bloom. One thing that they say, which I can't totally...
dakipode - What you describe is where I'm at too, in a sense. Not that I want AF to come, but it is gratifying to be making changes and seeing shifts (even if it isn't a BFP... yet). Vitex seems to be quick acting! I'm glad you're seeing some changes from it as well :)   thepeacefulmama - I'm sorry going GF has been tough. I find that the more I eliminate in my diet, the more I'm like, "Now what do I eat?!" It can be hard to get excited about eating if you feel like...
Hi ThePeacefulMama! It sounds like you are doing wonderful things for your cycle. You and I are quite aligned in that I am also gluten-free (most of the time), tend to have short luteal phases, TTC my second child (my DS took us 18 months) AND we are both at the same place in our cycle AND we both got BFNs a few days ago AND we are both interested in TCM and acupuncture!!!   This is my first cycle since doing acupuncture and TCM (and a bunch of vitamins and other...
Hi there and hugs to you, mama Something you said really struck me (above) - this wanting of a definitive answer. I think you will be disappointed looking for this yes or no answer because it doesn't exist - like you said, even if someone told you that you wouldn't be able to conceive, you would still think, "well, maybe it could happen." That's what makes this such a challenging journey - we all want to know if and when, but we can't. We all want to have our efforts...
I feel ya - those what-ifs are what make it hard - constantly being on that hopeful/hopeless edge. Hugs to you 
Hi gals -    Zenquaker - thank you for your thoughtful check in :)   AFM: My mindfulness, meditation and acupuncture has been doing wonders. This 2WW hasn't been nearly as difficult. I am able to see the big picture rather than getting hung up on this cycle. Until today. I think I am somewhere around day 26 and I have been buzzing along without many crazy symptoms (aside from tiny pink spotting at 19DPO - implantation ). I have been a peace with feeling happy if...
Seriously, the amount of baby dust on these threads is AMAZING!!! Keep it comin'! Congrats 
Thanks for helping us make the switch, zenquaker