or Connect

Posts by happy2bamama

Aw, hugs to you. That can be so frustrating - to be late and getting a BFN. About testing - it's totally up to you and your sanity. If testing again will make you feel better, do it. If not, don't. And you might not know the answer to that until after you test - how many times have I thought I should test and afterwards been like, "I knew this was going to be a bad idea!"   Good luck and baby dust to you :)
Hi ladies -    I thought I'd say hello on here as I have been TTC about 18 months with my second. My DS is 5 years old and it took us 18 months to conceive him. That was such a roller coaster that I thought we were owed a quick one this time around, but no such luck. It's nice to find others who know what it feels like to see that age gap between your LO and the potential sibling getting bigger and bigger without being able to do anything about it.    I like what...
Zenquaker - Congrats on the job! It's so wonderful that it feels like such a relief :)   CSP - hope it all works out for you and that faint line turns into a bright line!   AFM: AF finally came and I was so happy to see her because it meant all that nausea and heartburn stuff was finally gone. And the last few days of the 2WW were just so insane that I was happy to know that my sanity would be restored.   About the acupuncture - I am excited to start getting...
That is helpful, thank you :) And where did you get yours - online or at a real store?
CSP - thank you for sharing your story!!! YES, this is something I would totally be open to doing and I think would be a big help. The nurse did talk about injections, but I think that's only because that's what she deals with. I would be happy to start the cream as a first move. What brand do you use and where do you get it? Have you had any side effects?   Thanks so much :)
I definitely need to read this blog post you all are talking about. I will do that next.   AFM: I got the results back from my progesterone draw and I'm pretty crushed. The first draw (8DPO) should be 15 or greater and mine was 3. The second draw (11DPO) should be 8-10 and mine was 8 (not terribly bad). Honestly, I'm also feeling crushed because of the way the nurse delivered the results. I said something like, "So the 8 is at least near the normal, right?" and she...
One thing I just thought about - I started taking Chaste Tree Berry Extract (aka Vitex) to help lengthen my luteal phase. I took only a fourth of the dose recommended in the "Making Babies" book, so I wouldn't think it would give me any side effects, but I googled it and one of the most common side effects is gastrointestinal discomfort and nausea. I have no idea if this is what did it, but it could be. Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else comes across...
So, even that makes me feel more sane :) Thank you for the validation. I think I have resolved to let myself be whatever I am (insane) until a BFP or AF appears.
Yes, here's to hoping! And timing-wise, this would be right on target for implantation, right? 
Hi windsova - no happy ending for me (yet).    I think you may have confused my "bumping" - which was bumping the thread to see if more people would respond, as opposed to bumping in any sort of pregnant way!! I like the idea of using the word "bumping" to replace pregnant, though - Hey everyone, we're now bumping!!   My heartburn symptoms have died down, although the nausea is still there and so is the belching and tiredness (although is that this scorching heat...