or Connect

Posts by happy2bamama

kimble - I love your visualization - especially the part where you're the diva and invite them onstage!    AFM: Ladies, I am in a funk today. I am 10DPO (I think) and am just feeling sad and beat down and like we're out this month. I know this thread is the "Sane 2WW" but I am feeling a little insane these past few days. I can usually get past the hoping and wondering and can be distracted by work, my son and my full life, but I am experiencing lots of symptoms that...
Bumping 
Wanted to add: just went to the restroom and there was a dot of pink on the toilet paper (sorry, TMI) - light bulb went on - could all of this be due to implantation?? That makes no sense to me - I feel like implantation can't cause all this craziness, but maybe it can??   And, there's always the chance I ate something bad the other night :)
Hi all -   I feel like I've been posting a lot lately with this "please help me!" scenarios - I'm sorry for the takeover  - that's what happens when you steer clear of the MDC for a year and then come back!   I am 10DPO today and on Saturday (8DPO), after going out to dinner, I came home, fell asleep with DS and woke up around midnight with the WORST heartburn ever. I got up and started feeling so nauseous and I even threw up. I tried to fall asleep on the couch...
Thank you     I hesitate to even say this, but that's what makes it a bit scary - like what if we STILL don't get pregnant with all these little answers we're getting? I will save my worry for if we ever get to that place. Right now I am trying to cope with this 2WW that is throwing me the biggest loop ever. 
keeptryst - thank you for that article (although my DH won't thank you since he is a devout coffee lover - figures, right?!)    Also, DH saw the Maya Massage therapist yesterday and had rave reviews. He had a hernia and got the mesh to repair it and she said that that can definitely cause some morphology and motility issues since scar tissue makes everything sort of get stuck. She also talked about how other muscles, like his IT band and lower back (and their...
Maydaymom - that is great news!! Congrats to you :) I love hearing of people getting BFPs - it gives me hope!   To everyone - thanks for all your kind words and welcomes. Pokey, I'm sorry you're feeling sad and that your wife is away. Hopefully you can get her on the phone and she'll cheer you up.    Keeptryst - hi! I've seen you on another thread before, right? I feel like you helped me with some charting stuff a while back. Either way - hi! Bummer about AF....
Hi ladies -   I am new to this thread and have wanted to post here, but have been hesitant about going to the obsessive place. But like one of you said, to talk to people who are in the same boat is so helpful.   AFM: we have been TTC for about 18 months (on and off) and we have a 5-year-old DS. It took us 18 months to conceive him as well, so I learned was forced to learn lots of zen tricks along the way ;) So this time, I have been pretty mellow about it and...
Thanks for looking into that for me :) I am confused - does that mean that the OPK is wrong and the surge actually happened earlier (which doesn't make sense, scientifically if the test only shows a surge based of LH being present) or just that it's normal to not have ff when the surge is detected?   Either way - yes, thank goodness for Pre-Seed!!
Glad to hear that not having ff the actual day of ovulation is a common thing - I was wondering if that was going to be an issue, but it sounds normal. It makes sense that the ff would be there a few days early so that the sperm can hide out and wait for the egg, but in our case, with some sub-par sperm going on, I don't know that we have the luxury of sperm waiting around. That's why I even tried the Pre-seed, to not only give the sperm more fertile-type fluid in which...