or Connect

Posts by barefoot mama

Quote: Originally Posted by JacquelineR I'm so behind on this thread. to all anyway. I was just wondering, while trying to catch up, if anyone (barefoot?) has ever actually had to use/prescribe a remedy in the M range. How common is that? And I just have to ask, considering how my remedy effects me (not that I know the dosage or anything)... Just how DEEP do remedies go? I mean... Seriously shake you to the roots of your foundation in mind, body and...
Quote: Originally Posted by fwlady I guess if we do hospital this time, and there isn't any bleeding because of my proactiveness during this PG, then we can try UC again next time. But, I wonder if my intuition is to be nearer to the hospital no matter the plan. We all know that we plan and God laughs. Transport takes WAY too long from here. DH rushing is also dangerous. And, I don't want to have the baby in the car on the way. Just the fact that DH may...
Definitely see a classical homeopath. The remedy that would help your symptoms is specific to *you* and your experience. There is no quick and simple way to find your own remedy for heart problems.
Quote: Originally Posted by fwlady Actually, I appreciate your honesty and rhetorical questions. I was unaware that once it happens once, it is more likely to happen again. Do you have any info or links on that? It is hard to sift through the online stuff, as there is a lot of scary and inaccurate info online. KWIM? And, then there is all the just do it, it is second nature after your first UC, etc. stories that doesn't really help me all that much....
If it were me, in all honesty, I wouldn't do it alone. My last baby (my seventh) I had a massive hemorrhage after a UC. I'm only 10 minutes from the hospital, and everyone was amazed I lived, and that was in the ambulance with lights and sirens. I needed a good amount of blood transfused to survive. If I were to have another baby (which I won't), I would not have a UC. I know that this is a very rare situation, but once it happens, the chances of it happening...
I've not heard of that guy or that site before. It looks like he sells only x potencies? I just looked at it briefly, but I'm fairly certain I wouldn't trust the info there either. Yes, an X is MUCH different than a C. Not much more to add, PB covered everything nicely. Bummer. I really felt like talking homeopathy! Don't be afraid to talk to your ND honestly springmum. You are the one paying the bill and we are talking about your health and your family's...
M2S: Yes, cell salts are always 6X.
Quote: Originally Posted by Panserbjørne I am curious about your input on the calc carb. That in terms of the simillimum (which I don't think it has to be) vs. having some indications for it. That WOULD be potentized so it's a different ball game. Then you are talking energetic vs. nutritional. ) I think I was tired and misreading or something last night. So here are some more of my thoughts on the Calc carb. It doesn't have to be...
BTW, anything that doesn't feel right to you is worth questioning. Pay attention to that inner voice! And you absolutely can prescribe for yourself-- for acutes anyway. There are several books you can pick up for that purpose. My favorite to start with is The Complete Homeopathy Handbook by Miranda Castro.
Yikes. That is quite a high potency with extremely frequent repetition. Even as a constitutional, that amount of repetition is almost unheard of in that potency. As a specific for teeth, it's, well, just be careful with that. Watch for proving symptoms.